Chapter Three

Tom got me a cab outside. I was feeling really sick and I got even more crazier as the alcohol made its way into my system. We got into the cab.
"Where to?" The driver asked.
"My house! Duh!" I slur.
"Where is your house?" Tom asks.
"It's like 2 streets up from here," I slur again.
"Why don't you direct the driver then?" Tom suggests.
"Great!" I say. The car starts and the driver keeps driving until he gets to the turn before my street.
"Okayyyyy...STOP NOW!" I scream. The car comes to a screeching stop.
"Jesus! Tori!" Tom exclaims, grabbing onto my thigh.
"It's okay mate, I deal with worse on a daily," the driver laughs.
"Uh! Excuse me?" I slur, pointing my finger at him. Tom handed the driver money.
"Hey is it alright if I get a picture with you? My son's a big fan," the driver says. I looked confused. I may be a drunk blonde but I'm a smart girl around the clock so why would this guys son be a "big fan"?
"Of course," Tom says. He leans forward and smiles for the photo.
"A'right, thanks mate," the driver shouts out the door as Tom and I get out the car.
"What was that?" I ask.
"Oh, Uh...I get recognised quite a lot." Tom says. I pause.
"Okay," I believe him as I fumble with my keys to open the door. I stumble into my house. I chuck the keys on the mirrored tray on the side table in my hallway. I grunt loudly as I chuck my heels of and sigh in relief when they're off.
"Wow Tori your place is...perfect," Tom says, looking around.
"Yeah I'm very clean," I say as I rub my feet.
"Yep...clearly." Tom laughs.
"Let's get you changed then," Tom lifts my up from my stair and I grunt again.
"I can't be bothered going upstairs!" I moan.
"Well you're going to have to go one way or another," Tom looks at me then pauses.
"Don't you dare Tom!" I squeal. He scoops me up. I laugh as his hand holds my bum. I wrap my arms around him and nuzzle my head on his chest. He walks up the windy, wood staircase and goes into my bedroom. He places me down gently as I'm tired. I hum in satisfaction and comfort.
"What do you wear to bed?" He asks.
"Well that's awkward cause I usually just wear a t-shirt and pants." I say as I rub my eyes, making mascara go everywhere.
"Fine by me," Tom says. I take my jeans off and chuck them across my room.
"What t-shirt do you wear?" Tom asks. I felt like someone was babysitting me.
"Shit I just put it in the washing!" I say in frustration.
"It's okay," Tom puts his vomited jacket on the floor and then takes his t-shirt off.
Fuck offf! No way he has a six pack like that! Jesus Christ! I was lost in his looks.
"Tori? Toriii? Vic?" Tom laughs.
"Vic?" I snap back.
"You weren't responding to Tori," he says.
"Vic...that's cute!" I exclaim. He shook his head and laughed.
"Tori, now is not the time to be changing names," he moves closer to me.
"Arms up." Tom demands.
"This is a bodysuit Tom," I say.
He stared at me.
"You take it Of then," he laughs. I grunt and take it off, leaving me in my bra and pants.
"Tom? Tooom? Thomas!" I shout, trying to snap him out of his distracted gaze.
"Sorry! My t-shirt," he handed me his t-shirt. I put it on. It smelt like him. I sigh in comfort and nuzzle into the cushion.
"Not bedtime yet darling," he said propping me back up. He went into my en-suite bathroom and room out my makeup wipes. He wiped my face gently with them, making me smile.
"All done, now we can sleep!" Tom stretches.
"Well...you cause I need to go back home," Tom says.
"Nooo! Tom stay! Please! Please stay!" I slur. I hand my hands out like a baby who wants something. I start to cry.
"What! Tori, I'll stay if it's okay! Don't cry!" He laughed as he brought me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around his muscled back. I stayed there. I didn't want to move. And neither did he. We just laid down and hugged until we both fell asleep.
Me in his t-shirt.
Him in my bed.