Chapter 2

Me and Jessie started dancing.
"Dance sexyyyy!" Jessie shouted over the music. I nodded.
"Get your dance partners!" The DJ shouts into the music. Tom was staring at me. I looked over at him and bit my lip, motioning with my head for him to come over. Kissing Strangers by DNCE came on loudly. (Listen while reading)    
The start comes on and everyone cheers and loads of people make their way to the dance floor, including Tom.
🎵 Ayyyy 🎵
I body roll to the start and me and Jessie giggle. I can see the tall blonde and Sarah following closely behind Tom. I start lip-syncing the words to him and he does it back.
🎵tryna find connection in two-thousand-somethin' ain't easy🎵
I wink at him and he smiles and bites his lip. As the chorus come up he gets closer to us. And I wrap my arms around his neck.
"I'm Tom," he says,
"I'm Tori," I say. He looks at me with that look again. That hungry, sexy look. I know the chorus is coming up. You know what let's have some fun.
🎵KISSIN' STRANGERS!🎵 
I pull him in and we kiss. He wraps his hands around my waist and I can feel his smile. I start to use my tongue and he reciprocates. I can hear Jessica and Sarah whooping and cheering but I choose to ignore them. Damn, this kiss is amazing. I move my right hand to his and direct it to my bum. He smiles at the confidence. We kiss passionately and then I hear the chorus finishing.
🎵Kissing Strangers. Ayyy🎵
I pull away from the kiss. But we're centimetres apart.
"I liked that." I whisper.
"I liked that too." He whispers back.
"OH MY GOD FUCK ALREADY!" Sarah shouts. Ruined. The moment was ruined. We awkwardly laugh and pull away.
"Oh yeah! I'm Harrison, nice to meet you," The blonde leans forward and gives me a hug.
"I'm Tori," I say back.
"Is that short for anything?" Tom asks.
"Victoria," I say.
"I love that name," he says. Fuckkk that look could kill! We all start dancing together.
🎵Wanna taste youuu🎵
I wrap my arms around his neck again and he slithers his hands around my waist. He holds me tightly almost protectively.
🎵Kissing' Strangers!🎵
We all jump and sing loudly to the chorus. After the song finishes we head to the bar together. Harrison and Sarah end up making out at the other side of the place and Jessie found a guy to talk to, so it was just Tom and I.
"And then there were two," Tom says as he gets the bartenders attention.
"Oh no what toxic drink are you going to buy me now?" I laugh.
"Enough to when you can eat wasted so I can take care of you,"
Did he really say that? I was expecting him to say "drunk enough so I can take you home" not...be all sweet and fuzzy and cute.
"You're cute Holland," I say as I pick up the shot.
"Cheers," He clinks our glasses. He watches me down mine and then he takes his.
"Easy!" I shout. He laughs.
"I'm so glad I can finally be out!" He says as he runs a hand through his hair.
"Do you work a lot?" I ask.
"Yeah I've been...working a lot recently," he says.
"Same!" I whine. "What do you do?"
"I uhhh...I model." Tom says, he almost looks embarrassed.
"Oh my god! A model! Wow! Didn't expect that!" I laugh.
"What do you do?"
"I'm studying English at Uni but I'm working on my novel," I say.
"Wow! A writer! Didn't think you'd be smart!" He says.
"Hey that's not fair! Smart Can Be Sexy!" I exclaim. Jesus I can feel the alcohol run through my veins.
"You're right! Smart Can Be Sexy. Because you are both those things," Tom confidently says. He puts a hand on my thigh. I bite my lip.
"You haven't showed me any signs of smartness...but I know for a fact that you, Tom Holland are, sexy." I move in closer. Toms hand moves up my thigh.
I cup his face and-
You have to be fucking serious!
I threw up.
Nearly in his FUCKING MOUTH.
"Oh my god..." I look down on my ruined bodysuit and his jacket.
"It's fine!" Toms dying with laughter.
"This isn't funny!" I laugh as I wipe my mouth.
"No it's perfect! I said I wanted you to get wasted so I could take care of you and noes the time!" Tom is still laughing.
"Ugh, fine!" I laugh.
"My top is ruined!" I whine.
"You won't be wearing that anyway," Tom winks.
"You wish," I reply.
"No Tori, it's gonna happen."
And you know what. I believe him.