Chapter 18

"Tori that picture was meant for you and only you," Tom laughs at himself on the screen

"Well now it's out to the world and oh my fuck, I have never had so much attention!" I squeal excitedly.
"Well you deserve all the attention." Tom pulls me on top of him. We kiss for a while but nothing too crazy.
"Date night tonight?" Tom asks.
"Oh yes! Good plan!" I kiss him again.

I was getting ready for date night. Tom said it would be somewhere really classy so I dressed for the occasion. I put on a light pink cocktail dress with a pair of black, strappy gladiator heels.
After I did my makeup and hair I put on some earrings and grabbed my clutch. Tom was getting ready at his place because he hadn't really moved in permanently. I sprayed my perfume on and put some light pink lipstick on when I heard the door open.
"Babe?" It's Tom.
I walk closer to him.
"Holy shit Tori...wow you look...really uh...hot and gorgeous wowww!" He comes up to me and slithers his hands around my waist and then to my bum.
"Are you..." Tom squeezes and I laugh.
"Commando baby," I smirk. He raises his eyebrows and I laugh.
"You're such a dork," I ruffle his hair.
"Wow, Wow, Wow! I spent time on this!" He goes to the mirror in my hallway and touches his hair up again.
"Hurry yo or were gonna be late tiger." I say seductively. He raises his eyebrows.
"You know I can't handle it when you call me that," he grabs my hand and we make our way out.
"That's why I do it," I smile as we get in the car. We drive to a restaurant that looks really high class.
"Tom What is this place?" I ask.
"It's a rooftop restaurant," he says.
"What! Oh my god!" I grab Toms hand.
"Mr Holland," some guy in a suit leads us to a huge lift.
"Enjoy your evening sir," the guy nods and the lift door closes.
"Mr Holland?" I smirk.
"Really? That turns you on?" Tom laughs.
"Tiger, Mr Holland, Sir...pretty much all turn me on." I smile.
"Well maybe," he pulls me in front of him.
"We can channel that tonight," he smirks.
"I would love that." I have a huge smile on my face now.
When the lift stops, the doors open to a wonderland. Fairy lights strung everywhere with candles around the edge of the roof; the gentle string music in the background just sets the mood and you see a beautifully set table for two set out with rose petals leading towards it.
"Oh my god..." You whisper and start to well up.
"Since we're official, I planned this because I love you so much and we're going to have an amazing night tonight." He smiles and leads me to the table. I sit in the chair and put a napkin on my lap. We chat and order the most delicious food and look out onto the bright London skyline, taking it all in. The warm breeze calm and steady and I breathe in and out slowly. This is what I needed.
"Dance with me," Tom holds his hand out and I hold it. We go to the small dance area where the string quartet stop playing. A guy starts playing the piano and an older guy comes out with a microphone. The tune on the piano suddenly becomes familiar.
"Oh my god Tom." I start to well up again. He pulls me close to him and I lean my head on his chest and we start to slow dance.
"Tom I love this song so much." I feel a tear roll down my cheek. It's "The way you look tonight" by Tony Bennett.
(Listen to the song)
🎵Some day, when I'm awfully low🎵
We dance slowly and the guys voice sounds exactly like Tony Bennett's it gives me the chills.
"Tom..." I can hardly form a sentence from all the emotion I was feeling.
"I know." He holds me tighter.
🎵I will feel a glow just thinking of you. And the way you look tonight🎵
Tom extends his arm and I giggle a little. He spins me softly back into his chest and we just stare into each other's eyes for a while.
"I love you Tom. I really, really, really do and I've never loved anyone as much as I do you. I feel like my heart is going to explode right now I can't..." the tears just keep falling down my face. Tom lifts my chin up.
"I know. Everything that you feel. I feel. There's no words to describe it. Just dance with me." He pulls me closer.
🎵Just the way you look tonight.🎵 Tom starts turning around with me and we're holding our hands on his chest. We dance until the song comes to an end.
🎵And that laugh! That wrinkles your nose. Touches my foolish heart.🎵
I love that line. It's my favourite line and Tom knows it.
"I think of that line every time you laugh you know." He whispers.
"It reminds me of you and how much I love you. And how foolish I am. I mean, how could I get a girl like you?" He whispers again.
"Oh Tom..." I still cant spit a sentence out. He just knows. I massage his hair and neck again. We dance until the song starts to end.
🎵Just the way you look...tonight🎵
I just embrace Tom with everything I have. Trying to telepathically tell him how much I love him and care for him and feel for him. But I know he can feel it. Because he does the same back.

After some more sappy romantic dancing the music starts getting a little more happier and cute.
I take my shoes off and let my hair down and I hear another photo being taken. I turn around.
"I can't help it." He shrugs.
"You're so beautiful Tori." He says.
"Thank you babe." He's a little tipsy so he just puts his head on my boobs and wraps his arms around my butt.
"Comfy tiger?" I giggle.
"You're so hot...I love you so much." He says muffled into my breasts. I laugh at him.
"You're too cute," I rub his hair.
"La vie en rose" by Michael Bublé comes on.
"This music is my favourite type of music." I start to sway to the beat.
"Lets waltz." Tom starts whisking me around the dance floor. He actually knows how to waltz!
"How do you know how to do this?" I say surprised.
"How do you?!" He asks in the same tone.
"I do ballroom dancing..." I whisper.
"What! You do ballroom dancing?!" He exclaims.
"I've never told you because you would make fun of me!" I laugh.
"Why would I?" He says.
"Tom..." I look at him.
"I may of! But I didn't realise! Now you're showing me up! I took a dance lesson for nothing!" He laughs.
"Sad times babe, I'll always win!" I say.
"Oh really?" He starts twirling me around his finger and getting into hold perfectly.
"Tom you're really good!" I say surprised.
"Thank you!" He says proud of himself. He dips me when the woman part comes in.
"How romantic am I?" He says.
"You just ruined it by saying that!" I hit his chest lightly. He shakes his head.
The woman starts singing the French part and Tom attempts to sing along.
"Ooohhh croissant, wine and cheeeseee," he sings in tune while dancing with me. I laugh at him.
"Take a French class before?" I laugh.
"Only the best!" He laughs.
"You're my perfect dork." I lay my head on his chest.
"You're my perfect everything." He kisses my head.

" He kisses my head