3. Way To Your Heart

Comincia dall'inizio

Ayesha didn't know but she wasn't able enjoy her favourite biryani. Khizar's red and puffy eyes were disturbing her.

'Is he having terrible headache? I hope not. He had never missed his meals.'She was busy talking to herself.

Soon everyone retired to their respective bedrooms after a tiring day.

Ayesha changed into her light white colour shalwar kameez after shower and kept down her long brown silky hair to dry.

She went to kitchen and made herself a cup of coffee. She sipped her coffee in the kitchen itself. She was returning to her room when she saw Khizar going towards the kitchen with a jug, maybe to fill water.

"Give it to me, I will fill it."She said coming in front of him.

He looked at her little taken aback by her sudden presence but quickly masked it.

He didn't give it to her and resumed his walk.

She again came in front of him and blocked his way.

She took the jug from his hand and turned towards the kitchen.

"I don't need it anymore."She heard him say followed by his retreating step.

'He has some mental illness.' She muttered under her breath whilst filling the jug.

After filling the jug she went towards his room and knocked it. She stood there for few minutes and knocked the door again but she didn't hear any sound so she pushed the door and luckily it wasn't locked. She peeped in and found none. She entered his room and kept the jug on his bed side table. It wasn't new for her to be in his room. She often used to come to clean his room and set his wardrobe.

She was about to step out of his roam when he entered swiftly unknown of her presence inside his room and the force made her stumble back and fall on her back.

She winced in pain.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked her strictly whilst sitting down beside her on his knees and helping her to stand on her feet.

"Oh my God Khizar, you are burning."She gasped when the heat from his skin pore seeped out and seeped inside her skin pore.

Stabilizing her on her feet, he detached his hand from her grip and went towards his bed.

" Close the door before leaving."He said and laid down on his bed.

He wasn't feeling well. He can't when he knew that the girl he loved since he saw her was going to be someone else's.

The burning sensation of his heart had spread all over his body making it burn in fever.

He guessed Sahil intrest in her for the first time when he saw him standing in front of her room with a sweet smile playing on his lips.

And as the time passed his guess became reality. Sahil's frequent visit to khan villa, his way too friendly behavior with Ayesha, his frequent outing with her, sometimes long drive, sometimes ice cream parlour. It wasn't hidden how much he likes her. And on top of that his every move was reciprocated by Ayesha equally.

He can't blame her, neither Sahil. But he can't accept their relationship as well.

He came out of his reverie when a soft hand touched his forhead.

"Why are you still here? Go to your room."He jerked her hand from his forhead.

"Just shut up for a while and let me massage your head."She scolded him and sat beside his laying figure and continued her work.

He was dumbfounded, because it was for the first time he heard him talk with him like that. She was always scared or little off around him.

Coming into senses he jerked her hand again.

She glared him and resumed her work swatting his hand from his forhead which he kept as a block.

The fight of jerking each others hand kept on going for while and finally Khizar gave up and closed his eyes, tired of the emotional turmoil he had went through.

Ayesha smiled at her Victory but it soon faded when her gaze fell on his face, knitted brows and
frowning forehead.

'What's bothering him?' She thought whilst smoothering his frowns and knitted brows with her finger tips.

Soon she heard his little snore and sighed in relief.

After covering him with his blanket, she switched off the light and came out of his room closing the door behind her.

She turned to go to her room when she saw Rafia standing few feets away from her and was looking at her with scrutinizing gaze.

She felt her throat went dry and tongue got tied.

'What would she say to her now?.' She was thinking when Rafia's angry voice boomed throughout the corridor making her tremble on her feet.

Asslam o Alaiykum and hellooo my lovelies

How are u all?

How's the chapter guys?
Please let me know through your most awaiting comments.

Please do vote and share as well.

Next update will be soon

Till then stay happy, safe and sound.

Love ya❤️❤️