♥| Just To Make Everything Clear From My Side

👆 Those who are sad and gloomy, watch this funny yet impressive video and then tell me how you feel :)

Note: Timeline for Book-II given below. Don't miss it.

|| Read whole ||

Those who're missing Edward And Emily, here's the really really wonderful trailer by unreadymage.

Isn't it so much beautiful? And so cute?

This is literally how I imagine Edward. As a writer lacking in developing male leads, I may have missed these parts in his characterisation. His longtime friendship with Emily is portrayed at its best there.

And yes, the last part in the ending, well, it may be the fucking happy ending I've always thought to write about them.

So you can imagine them as it is, in the trailer! I really love to write about these two. They are my babies.

To all those lovely readers and writers, reading my book and showering it with your lovely comments, while wondering where the hell the writer went. Or why she isn't yet writing Book - II when this App is supposed to be famous for giving daily new books.

Or not. Well. I don't know. We have a life too. With all those Korean Drama twists.

Or why the hell they started this book not knowing it wasn't completed in one-piece in the first place, they should've been more careful in reading the 'status' of the book.

Or why the hell the author is still breathing after writing such a crappy plot and not daring to update daily.

She should literally be banned and slapped tight from the face of the Earth, until she starts growing everywhere on Planet Mars as weeds, becoming the first ever plants-like-organisms to colonise there, astonishing Aristotle and Linnaeus to the extent they beg God to take rebirth on Earth to study my existence.

And then, as a humus for her planty growth, she should be given '"Turtle Salad with Octopus' Saliva mixed with the Human Papilloma Virus, seasoned with the bony powder of Chimapnzee Skull and served with the sauce of Tyrannosaurus Fossils" (Was that too much biology lol?)

Anyways, I have already cursed myself enough on your behalf and maybe broken two or three bones as well.

Of our little vittle stray kitchen mouse, of course. I don't hurt myself that easily.

He is still breathing though. Damn him and his Nervous System.

So as an excuse for my defense, I want to say that there is a very urgent reason as to why I'm not updating(for those who still ask me almost everyday or week for it)

As I am already a stupid person and I didn't tell you all, or maybe I did tell you one hundred and fifty one times already, who remembers the count these days anyway, that I'm a premedical student and it's inevitable.