39| Old Friends Reunion

So hello my lovely readers! How have you been! As you all know I don't update on Sundays cause I also have a busy life nagging my brains off so pretty please stick up with my stubborness!💖

So all Jake and Mia lovers, here we go forward with their plot!💖

Enjoy!

Emily's Pov:

Mia! What was she doing here! Did something bad happen!?

"Emily!",she yelled, her eyes filled with tears and her cheeks all puffed up from crying.

"Mia! Why are you crying!? Did something bad happen!? Mia-"

Mia shook her head, throwing her arms around me and started to cry hysterically, her tears not willing to stop. "I don't know ...what to do..anymore... Emily! Help me! I don't want to live anymore! I can't do all of this anymore!"

"Shh.. Mia. Never say never. Let's talk it all out! I'm here! We'll sort out everything! Don't cry!" I brought her inside and offered her a coffee. "Here. Drink it! It'll help you recover from your emotions!"

Mia hesitated a bit, before extending her arm to take the coffee and drank it all up in one shot before wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

"Good!" I patted her head, "Now tell me what happened. Slowly..word by word.!"

Mia nodded meekly before looking at me.

"I am.. getting... married!"

What?

"What! When? Why! How! No no. First tell me this! With whom!? Whom are you going to marry, Mia!?"

"I.. am... going to marry.. James!"

My mouth opened in pure awe to stare at her. "Don't tell me this is the same motherfucker James shit who was so much obsessed with you that he dared to steal your shorts!?"

Mia nodded, tears falling from her eyes yet again. "Yes. I am marrying him. But what else can I do, Emily!? I don't get much choice in it! It's so terrible!"

"Mia! Have you fucking lost your mind? Just because Jake doesn't notice you doesn't mean you'll go and marry off some obsessive shit of a stalker and have your ass fucked off by him every minute of your married life!"

"I don't know what to do Emily! I am fed up with my unrequited love for someone whom I constantly see sucking some other women's face off each time I visit his house! It's killing me inside! It hurts a lot in here, a lot! Seeing him with someone else!" She yelled, her hand on her heart, her continued tears proving her each and every word.

"But Mia! Still... this is too much.!" I said, trying to form words, "What about Jake!? What does he think about it!? Did he agree to all this!?"

Mia glared at me, her eyes all red and puffy with her tears.

"What about him, Huh!? He doesn't care at all! Not even a bit! In fact, he isn't talking to me, acting all angry with me! I don't even know what the hell did I do wrong but he was so fucked up about all this and before I could clear out all this misunderstanding....I saw him making out with Victoria.. in front of me...and so.. I ran out from there!" Mia completed her sentence, breaking out into heavy sobs in between before finally crying her heart out.

I gritted my teeth in frustration and anger. "This boy really had some guts to....ahhh...I would just fry his dick off and sell it in Mars! I would-"

"Do you want me to kill him!? That won't be tough for me! At all!"

I turned around to see Rose standing beside sofa, a black gun twirling smartly in her fingers, while she tilted her head a little to press her question. "Do you?" she asked yet again.