Chapter 17: Missing Papa

Start from the beginning

Zander's POV

Right now Charlotte and I were walking around the beach enjoying the fresh air and wind. She looked so beautiful.

I had many amazing conversations with her during dinner. She is such an amazing person.

"So, Zander, Why did you adopt Faith?"

I knew this question was going to come sooner so I prepared myself.

"I felt that I was ready to be a dad and I wanted a little girl."

"Well, you knew she had a bad past and there are going to be a lot of things you will have to go through and you still choose her?"

"Yea, I really liked her but now I love her with all my heart. She is so little. She is so freaking adorable. And I just felt connected to her, like I want to protect her. "

"That's sweet of you, Zander."

I smiled at her.

"I promise myself I wouldn't hurt her in any way and it's going to stay like that."

"Just know you are already a great dad."

I smiled at her even more. Today has been a great day other than my Princess crying. I miss her already. I want to go home and cuddle her.

"Thanks, Char."

"I have to say. This has been the best date I've been to. I really enjoyed being here with you today. "

I smirked.

"Then I shall take you on another date. Sooner or later"

She smiled big. We stopped walking. I just stared at her and those beautiful eyes. I leaned in and kissed her, her lips were so soft. Weaving my hand through her hair I kissed her even deeper. She seemed hesitant and I was about to pull back but she kissed me back.

I loved every moment right there happening and wished that it never ended. It was the perfect kiss and I would never expect it to happen in any other way.

I pulled away and smiled at her. She smiled back and bit her swollen lips which made her look so sexy.

"Wow, that was amazing!"

She said, blushing, looking down. I lifted her chin. And pecked her lips again.

"I know it's too early to ask but I like you too much and I don't think I can hold this any longer. Do you want to be my girlfriend?."

She smiled big.

"Yes, of course, I'll be your girlfriend!"

She hugged me. I hugged her back. Right there I knew I love her so much but I'm not going to tell her yet because I don't know how she feels.

She lets go of me and kisses my cheek. I smiled even louder.

"Zander. Today has been such an amazing day. And now I can't believe you are my boyfriend."

She said, smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Me too, Char. I had an amazing time with you but it's getting late. I should get you home."

She nods. I held her hand in mine and we walked back to the car. She puts her sandals on and I start the engine.

I started to drive back to her house. Our ride to her house was silent. We just enjoyed each other's company.

I reached her house and looked at her.

"We're here."

"Yes, we are."

She said, smiling as I got out of the car as well. I leaned on my car. She came to me and kissed my lips.

I chuckled.

"See you on Monday?"

"See you on Monday, Mr Parker."

She said, winking.

"Sure thing, babe!"

Winking back. She blushed. I waited till she went into the house to make sure she was safe. Once she went, I started to drive back home. I miss my Princess so much.

I got back home and went into the house and saw Nick and Veronica cuddling watching a movie. Nick looked at me.

"Hey, Zan. How was your date?"

"Good."

Veronica smiled. I smiled back.

"Where is Faith?"

"She is in your room asleep. She forced herself to stay awake for you but ended up sleeping."

I smiled big knowing she finds it hard to sleep without me. I was about to go upstairs but I had to thank them.

"Thanks, Nick and Veronica for looking after my baby girl."

"Anytime dude!" Nick said.

"Anytime. She was such a fun girl to play with. Although she wouldn't let me bathe her."

"Don't worry about that. I'll bathe her tomorrow. Goodnight guys. "

They both said goodnight and I went upstairs to my room to see my Princess asleep on my bed, pillows surrounding her and blankets covering her little body.

She looked so freaking adorable and peaceful. I kissed her forehead before I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I changed into some black Adidas sweatpants.

I laid on the bed beside her pulling the covers also making sure she was comfortable and she had enough space. I guess she felt my presence because she came closer to me and cuddled up to me. I kiss her forehead once again before saying.

"Buenas noches Princesa" (Good night Princess)

She smiled in her sleep. I played with her hair slowly and started to fall asleep.

* a few hours later *

I woke up to the sound of loud crying. I looked to see Faith crying loudly and breathing hard. I immediately carried her.

"What's wrong pequeña niña? (babygirl)"

_______________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for my grammer errors. I'll try to make it better. Im also sorry for updating like super late this time.

I have been busy with stuff so much lately but i'll try to update sooner as possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts:

What do you think happened to faith?

Do you guys like Charlotte?

Is Zander a good dad?

Comment ur thoughts :)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys want a picture of Veronica?

Also a picture of Charlottle is up there^^^

Pls vote and comment. It would mean alot to me. I love reading you guys comments. Also sorry if this chapter is short💜

Love yall
See you soon

Love,
Mel💜