Chapter 22: All Those Years.

"I killed her."

"What the fuck?" "Jesus Christ." Aasim and Omar yell. "Minnie, no...tell me it's not true." Violet begs as she takes a step towards Minnie. "Of fucking course." Sarah says from the other cell. "You're own sister? Why would you do that?" Lilly asks her, already knowing the answer. "She was twisting my head with her lies." Minnie answers. "And?" "I made a mistake. I needed to show my loyalty to the place I call home." Clem just looks at Minnie, unable to process anything. "Like it or not, you're one of my people now, Clem. The question is, which twin are you going to be? The loyal one? Or the dead one?"

"What did you do to her head, you fucking psychotic bitch?!" Violet yells at Lilly. "You're evil. You're fucking evil!" "Would you shut up?!" Sarah yells at Violet. "Screaming will get you shot!" "Oh screw you, you fucking asshole! All you've done since we met is act like a bitch, even to Clem!" "Y'all better shut the hell up!" Dorian cuts the two off from behind Minnie.

Clem grabs her blind side, a grin spreading across her face as she starts to giggle. Lilly raises a brow, along with everyone else. "Why would I....EVER LISTEN TO YOU WHEN I CAN DO WHAT I WANT?!?!" Clem yells psychotically with laughter in between. "You have some nerve...and you're gonna die." Clem shakes her head. "And I'll do it myself!"

Lilly aims her gun at Clem. "I'm not surprised you'd say that." She stands from the bed. "Take the loud one out of the cell." Dorian then opens Sarah and AJ's cell door. "They clearly didn't get the moral of the story. We'll have to help them understand." Clem stops laughing when she hears that, returning to normal without a trigger, and looks over to the other cell.

Dorian pulls out a cleaver and approaches toward Sarah, but AJ steps in front of her. "Stop! Don't hurt Sarah. Or I'll hurt you." "'Ey yo. You better cool it or you're gonna her yourself hurt." Dorian grabs Sarah. "What the fuck?! Let go of me you shithead!" Sarah elbows Dorian in the chest, only for Dorian to drive the cleaver right into her arm. "Sarah!" Clem calls out, but Lilly points her gun at her, stopping her from doing anything.

Dorian throws Sarah to the ground. "Easy. The whole arms coming off!" She pins Sarah to the ground and grabs her wounded arm with one hand while raising the cleaver in her other. "Fuck that!" Sarah struggles to get free.

Violet watches Sarah struggle as Clem spots AJ sneaking up on Dorian from behind. He looks to her, and she nods. AJ then jumps onto Dorian's back and bites into her ear, causing her to scream before elbowing AJ off her. "AJ!" AJ falls to the ground, and spits out a piece of Dorian's ear. "Son of a bitch!" Dorian then kicks AJ in the face. "No!" "Stop!" Clem and Violet call out, but Minnie aims at them before they could try to help. "That's enough." Lilly orders. "He bit me!" "I said that's enough!" Dorian obeys and drags Sarah back into the cell.

"You deserve to die. We'll kill you!" AJ yells as he stands up. Lilly turns and walks towards AJ. "You think you can kill me?" "I know I can! Or we'll put a knife in the side of your head!" "Big talk for a little guy." "I know I can do it. I killed Marlon." Lilly's eyes widen upon hearing that. "He wasn't a monster. But you are!" AJ makes a pretend gun in his hands and fires it at Lilly's head. "Bang." Lilly kneels in front of him. "So YOU killed Marlon. Huh. I bet you'd make a great soldier." "AJ, listen to me. Don't talk to her, okay? She's a monster." Sarah says from the ground behind him. "Clem and that girl seem to care a lot about you, huh?" AJ doesn't say anything. "Come on, let's go have a chat. Just us." Lilly grabs AJ by the arm and drags him out of the cell.

"Don't you fucking touch him!" Clem tries to run at Lilly, but Minnie closes the cell door on her. "Clem!" AJ calls. Clem bangs on the cell door. "No! Please!" "CLEM!" "AJ!" "Keep an eye on her, Minerva." Lilly orders. "Lilly! Don't!" "Get this thing moving. I want to be far away from here. Fast." "I'll start up the boiler." Dorian says before she walks away.