Chapter 6: Not So Friendly People.

"Stand. Slowly." Abel says, aiming a gun at them. Violet and Sarah put their arms up and stand, while AJ stays under the floor. "Don't yell. Don't try anything. I won't hurt you." Abel smokes a cigar as he talks. "What do you want?" "I just want food. Same reason you're here. You and your friend made a lot of noise out there. Wasn't hard to follow." He steps closer to Violet. "You live close by?" "Just passing through. Decided to see what we could scavenge." "Uh huh. And you just got extra lucky." He gets right behind Violet and puts the gun to her back. "You two are quite young to be out all alone like this. You got a group?" "We're a big group. Strong, well armed." "Uh-huh. Right, right. And this big strong group sends the fine looking ladies to do the dirty work? Interesting." Abel grabs Violet's arm with his free hand. "Get your fucking hands off me!" She shoves him away. "I was just messing with you. Now. I'm gonna fill this bag real nice and slow." He grabs a another duffel and opens it. "We worked hard to get this stuff." Abel goes to grab a jar as AJ pops out of the trapdoor. "Well, Hey there squirt. Playing hide and seek, are we?" AJ aims his gun at Abel. "Now, that's impolite." Abel aims at AJ. "DON'T steal from us." "I'm not stealing. This isn't yours." "I can kill you, you know." "Come on, kid. I'm faster than you." AJ doesn't budge. "Listen up, squirt, you're gonna quit pointing that gun at me, and let me go my merry, you understand?" Abel stands. "If you don't, I'll shoot you right between the eyes, then I'll cripple glasses lady. Ather that, I'll torture blondie over here, see how she likes it." Violet clenches her fists. "You son of a-" She tries to attack him, but he smacks her in the face with his gun. "Dumb move, kid. The last person who tried that ended up with a few bullets in her. She got away, but trust me, she's next when I'm done here." Abel keeps switching his aim from Violet to AJ repeatedly. "Maybe I'll come back, give you that shitty hat she wore."

Sarah quickly puts two and two together as she hears this, figuring that Abel the guy who shot Clem. "Burn in hell!" She grabs Abel and shoves him out the open window where some walkers are while he's distracted. "FUCK! FUCK! You piece of shit! No! Dammit! AAAAAHH!" He screams while firing the gun randomly as he's devoured by walkers. "Grab a bag and fill it!" Sarah yells as she, Violet, and AJ fills the other bags. They kick the door open and run outside and back down the path. Louis gets the hint, climbs down the train car, and catches up to them. "What happened in there?" He asks as the run away from the station and back into the woods. "Just move!" "I'll tell you on the way."

Back at the school, Ruby finishes bandaging Clem after stitching her stab wound, removing the shrapnel from her back and shoulder. "I gotta thank you again, Ruby." Clem says. "Don't mention it. "--You're not listening to me. Marlon, listen to me, I'm telling you, the place was ransacked!" Brody tells Marlon. "It's fine. We'll deal with it." "Those two are not getting anywhere." "Yeah, we usually just ignore it." Ruby looks over to the entrance. "Took y'all a while." She says as Sarah, Louis, Violet, and AJ return. "How poor are they that they have not patience!" Louis says as they put their bags on the picnic table and open it up, showing all the food they got. "Aasim! Mitch! Check it out! Food!" Everyone walks over and sees the food. "That's, like, a lot of food." "Observant as ever, Mitch." "I can't believe this. Look at it." "You're our savior, Sarah." "Louis, and Violet helped. Hell, we wouldn't have found it if it weren't for Clem's shit driving." "If I remember, you were the one driving when we crashed." "Neither of them have ever brought back this much before." Aasim states. "Neither have you..."

"Where did you find all this?" Brody asks as she and Marlon walk over. "The old train station. Sarah knew where it was." Louis explains. "Train station...that's outside the safe zone." "We'd have even more...But we ran into the creep who fucked with our rabbit traps." "Creep? What creep?" "Sarah and Vi saw him smoking those nasty ass bible cigarettes." "He had these stupid different colored eyes." Brody looks to the gate. "Did he follow you?" "Nope. Shoved him into a pack of walkers. He's already been eaten." "It was awesome!"AJ says. "Look, I don't know if he got out of there, but if he did, he won't make it for long." "You attacked him?! What the fuck! If he survived you know he's coming back for revenge. What the hell were you thinking? This is fucked. How could you be so stupid?!" "He would've shot us if I didn't push him. I made the right call." "Bullshit! What if there are others?! You don't know what people are capable of out there!" "We have." Clem says as she pushes Brody back. "We've dealt with worse than multi-colored eyed creeps." "You don't know shit!" "I do know! Why? Because I've dealt with a lot of shit instead of sit on my ass in a school! I was almost eaten by cannibals, I was kidnapped, I've been shot several times, I nearly died in a car crash, and woke up with a giant glass shard in me! Don't tell me what I don't know!" Brody walks away from them. "I just can't...I won't...just, not again....fuck!"