Chapter 2 - Seeing CaiWei Again

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The rest of the words, he couldn't say anymore. His guilt and grief seemed to have consumed the air causing ZhouXiang to feel indescribable repressed emotions.

He especially wanted to give CaiWei a scolding, scold him for talking all this nonsense. Why would my death have anything to do with you? At that time, he offended WangYuDong and it was obvious that he wouldn't be able to continue working in the entertainment industry. Only CaiWei helped him. CaiWei pestered and smooth talked others to get him introduced into a cast and crew team to film a documentary in ShiWen Mountain. But to encounter such horrendous weather on that day, it was just his bad luck. If he really died, then let it be. But to be alive and come to realize that CaiWei had always blamed himself for his death, he felt even worse than CaiWei.

Normally CaiWei is definitely not a person to say so much in front of a stranger. But at this time, his emotions are somewhat out of control because this young man in front of him made him reminiscent, remembering so many painful things from the past. He felt a bit embarrassed and quickly cleared his throat, "Please don't mind me. I've just remembered things from the past. My name is CaiWei. If you don't mind, just call me Wei Ge. Fate brought us together. In the future, let's look after each other."

ZhouXiang's voice trembled as he softly called out "Wei Ge." He really wanted to drag CaiWei to a small restaurant near the hospital, order a few dishes, get a few bottles of white wine and heartily drink with him like they use to do before. When they were in a sports school, CaiWei had always took care of him. After he graduated, he could not find a good job. He shamelessly went to look for CaiWei and CaiWei arranged for him to run errands for the drama sets and did some miscellaneous work in various studios. Later, he slowly began to work as a martial art stuntman for other people and got a good income. The two of them had always gotten along. In ZhouXiang's heart, CaiWei is like his real brother.

CaiWei smiled. "I'll tell you the truth but don't think too much. You give me a very intimate feeling, like a person that I'm very familiar with. I don't know if it's because you're also called ZhouXiang but I feel that you are kind of like him."

ZhouXiang also smiled. How could CaiWei know that he and that ZhouXiang is one and the same person?

When he was about to speak, ChenYing came back. "Xiao (T/N) Cai, you came to see your father?"

T/N: Xiao means young; however, when put in front of someone's name, it's a sign of fondness to call someone younger than you.

"Yes, Auntie Chen. Why didn't you let me know that ZhouXiang had awakened? This is a cause for celebration. When will he be discharged? I'll take you two out for dinner."

"Oh, you're so busy with work. How can we trouble you?"

"What trouble? You always help the nurse take care of my dad. I really can't return this favor in this lifetime."

"What are you talking about? I'm free and have the time. You still have to earn money to support a family. You can't compare to this idle person. Don't say these courteous words. If you have free time, come visit your father more often. Perhaps he will wake up one day."

CaiWei smiled, "Yes, maybe we can also rub off some of your luck."

ChenYing's face is obviously full of radiance with her entire body bursting with happiness. "Xiao Cai, come have some fruits."

The three chatted for a while. CaiWei stayed for more than an hour. He help his father change, fixed his hair, and left.

After he left, ChenYing said to ZhouXiang, "I didn't say anything in front of him... don't want to trouble others. The doctor said that you can be discharged tomorrow."