"Are you kidding me Wade Winston Wilson?" Tony said "Peter stares at you with heart eyes all the time. Trust me. He likes you back."

"Is this permission so I can marry your son?" Wade remarked

"You really shouldn't be making sarcastic jokes with your future in laws." Steve said smiling

Wade smiled.

"If someone objects in that wedding." Bucky said, slamming his metal fist down to the table.

"Hulk would love to see them say it again." Bruce said

"I think it is amazing that the man of spiders and pool of dead is getting together!" Thor said

"Yes, it is an unusual match but I can say strongly that I'm sure it will work out." Loki said

"Calm down guys. We aren't together yet. He might reject me." Wade said

"Highly doubt it, but that means you will ask him?" Natasha asks

Wade looked down at his hands and smiled.

"Yeah. Tonight." Wade said

"Then let us help you." Sam said

Wade looked up at everyone.

"Sure."

~ Time Skip ~

Peter and Wade got back from school and patrol, walking out of the elevator doors.

They quickly took off their suits and put on comfortable clothes.

Wade was acting a bit weird but not too much out of the ordinary so Peter let it go.

They were both walking into the big living room/kitchen and saw the Avengers huddled up reading something and laughing quietly.

Peter and Wade glanced at each other in confusion.

Wade walked over without being noticed.

Wade looked and widened his eyes.

They were all snickering about this letter Wade wrote about Peter. Saying how much he loved him.

Wade quickly turned to Peter who was walking up.

"HEY GUYS!" Wade suddenly said making everyone jump

"Hey guys. What are you guys laughing at?" Peter said

"Nothing man of spiders. It was just a simple message!" Thor said "about love!"

"Love? Oooh, let me see!" Peter said

"NO!" They all said as Peter reached out for the letter only to have Tony snatch it back.

Peter looked at them in confusion at their sudden outburst.

"Guys..?" Peter said

"Sorry son. You can't see this." Steve said

Peter lifted an eyebrow. He felt his web shooters around his wrists and quickly shot for the letter, yanking it to him as he started to read it.

Wade tackled him and Natasha skillfully flipped over the couch, grabbing the paper.

"I saw my name! What is that?!" Peter said reaching for it when Nat crumbled it up, tossing it at Clint who grabbed it and climbed up the vents.

"Sorry kid. You'll understand soon." He said while climbing into the vents.

Wade sighed in relief, getting off of Peter and helping him up.

"Are you guys not telling me something?" Peter said

"We aren't going to lie and tell you we aren't keeping something. But Mr. Barton is correct. You will understand soon." Loki said

Wade smiled knowing he wouldn't have to tell Peter now and everyone covered for him.

~ Time Skip ~

Wade fidgeted nervously as everyone say around the dinner table.

It was quiet unlike other dinners. The only time when it was quiet around dinner is if they lost someone or if something important is coming up.

He was so glad it was for an important event.

He knew he would have to tell Peter. So he might as well get it over with.

"Peter." Wade said, everyone looking up, their attention focused on the pair

"Hm?" Peter said in acknowledgement, putting his utensils down

"I can't really keep it a secret anymore..I know it..they know it..we all know it." Wade said

"But I need to make sure you know it." He said, taking Peters hands in his.

"I love you." Wade breathes out "And I have for a long time. I just always thought you didn't like me back. And hell, maybe you don't and I'm just making a fool out of myself. I have no idea. But I can't deal with not having you knowing that I haven't been firmly rejected yet."

Peter smiled and cupped Wade's cheeks, kissing him.

"I love you too. Took you long enough You loud mouth." Peter teased

Wade's jaw drops a little.

"And yes I'll be your boyfriend." Peter says, smiling

Wade instantly smiles brightly and pulls Peter into another kiss, hugging him right afterward.

The Avengers smile.

Love is in the air.