Kendall Jenner

A/N: For @kekeiik_me

You smiled and waved as you walked out from backstage to where Ellen was sitting at. Everyone cheered once they saw you. Ellen stood up smiling as you made your way towards her.

"Y/N great to have you back on the show."

"It's good to be back Ellen."

The two of you shared a hug before sitting down. You smiled and got comfortable.

"Alright Y/N how are you. You're on tour right now."

"Yea I am. I've been great really excited to be on the road again and to be able to meet some of my fans. It's amazing and a lot of fun."

Ellen smiled and nodded. "You'll be preforming a song today. What's the song about?"

"Well the song Here is about, well most people know that I hate going to parties. I've never been a big fan of going to parties. Well a few weeks ago my friend dragged me to this party and I just didn't like it. I wanted to go home, but I was her ride there so I couldn't just leave. That's actually where I came up with the song."

"Nice, I love the song. There are times where I am at a party and I want to go home and relax with the wife. Speaking of a wife. How's the wedding planning coming along?"

"It's going great. We're planning on doing the wedding after my tour."

"Oh so I'll expect my invitation in the mail or?"

You let out a small laugh and nodded. "Sure Ellen you'll be one of the first to get their invitations." The crowd laughed causing you to smile. You were planning on inviting her anyway.

"Do you plan on wearing a dress or a suit?"

"I'm going for a dress. I actually already have picked out. I can't wait to show Kendall."

"Aw I cant wait either, you're on tour which means you don't really get to see Kendall. How do you cope with that?"

"We face time a lot. Like, a lot and it's hard but we make it work. I haven't seen her, in person, in like a month. She's busy and I'm also busy."

While you were talking you didn't notice the crowd getting excited and Ellen trying to hide her smile.

"Babe!"
"Holy shit! You fuc-Babe!"

You scrambled to your feet jumping in her arms. Kendall laughed and hugged you closer. Ellen was still laughing, almost crying at the face you made when you got scared.

You couldn't care about your reaction to getting scared all you cared about was that your fiancé was in front of you. After sharing a kiss you both sat down. Since there was only one seat Kendall sat down and pulled you down to set on her lap.

"So what did you say about the dress?" Kendall asked pulling you closer to her. "When can I see it?" You shook your head with a grin.

"You're going to have to wait for the day of the wedding for you to see." Kendall whined as everyone just laughed.

"So it's a summer wedding?"

"Yes" "No"

The two girls shared a look. "Well we're not sure yet. It's most likely going to be spring wedding." "I like that. Where at?" "I guess you'll find out when you get invitation, won't you."

"Okay last question, any plans on a baby?"

"Hell yea. Y/N will be caring my children. I want give her more than one." You blushed when she kissed your cheek.

"Alright Y/N you have to preform your song but first we'll be playing a game. It's called burning Questions. You girls ready."

"Bring it on Ellen." You knee Kendall was going to regret saying that Ellen could get very personal with these questions.

"Y/N what's the name of your next single. And can you sing some of it."

"Can't tell you."

"Kendall what's Y/N's favorite position?" You choked on your saliva and turn your glare Kendall.

"I can't tell you or she'll kill me."

"Y/N what's one of things you hate that Kendall does?"

"Uh I hate how sometimes she doesn't pick up after her self."
"Okay fair but I'm getting better."

"Y/N when's the last time you spoken to Camila?" Camila was your ex even though you two only went out for like five months. When things ended you two were still close. Things weren't weird or awkward between you two. That's something Kendall hated. Even though she had nothing to worry about. She still got jealous.

"About a week ago."

"Kendall what's one thing you hate that Y/N does?"

"Uh be nice to people who don't deserve it."
"I'm not that nice."
"Eh that's debatable."

"Y/N any collaborations with Camila in the future?" Kendall clinched her. If anyone knew her well they'd know that she's getting jealous.

"I don't know, maybe."

"Kendall do you get jealous easily?"

"No."

"Y/N Camila is thinking about doing a song with you. What do you say."

"Hit me up Cam you have my number." Yup Kendall's jealous. It was only that you realized when you looked at her with a smile. Your smile slightly fading. Uh oh. Your in for it.

"Alright that's it, Y/N why don't you go get ready for your performance."

With the look your soon to be wife gave, you knew you were probably going to be sore for the next few days.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽