He hands me a letter but as soon as it's in my hands, I throw it.

"Hey, I just said it looks important." He crosses his arms.

"I don't care. I'm having a really nice day and I don't want it to be ruined by that lady."

I jump off my stool to clean my brush and get some more paints. Hyun follows me like a puppy and looks at me. Weirdly, I might add.

"Are you ok? You're not sick, are you? Let me feel your forehead."

He reaches up and touches my forehead but doesn't say anything. He soon removes his hand and gives me a questionable look.

"You're not sick. I will be checking up on you though. I have eyes everywhere."

He slowly backs out of the room, pointing his fingers at me. Weirdo. I sigh happily and go back to painting. As soon as he left, I went back to painting. Until I got distracted... I was just really jumpy and happy. I hate that Y/N has a really big impact on me. Yet I love it at the same time. I pulled my phone out and sent a text to Hoseok.

Me: I need your help

A few moments later he responded.

J-Dope: With what...

Me: I think I want to confess to Y/N

J-Dope: JDNGIEUBG; IEAUFNHWALVIUGV ESG; I

Me: Um... r u ok

J-Dope: I'VE BEEN WAITING 4 THIS DAY!!!!

Me: I just need your help to gain confidence

J-Dope: Don't worry, I know what to do

Me: Thx Hyung

J-Dope- Np

Wanting more help, I shot Yoongi a text.

Me: Hyung I need your help.

Yoongles: No

Me: What? I didn't even tell u what I needed...

Yoongles: So?

Me: I could be dying ☹

Yoongles: Then call an ambulance

Yoongles: It's not I can help you

Me: Please hyung? I really need this

Yoongles: UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH......

Yoongles: Fine

Me: Really?! Thx you won't regret this

Yoongles: Too late

I fist bump the air and slide my phone back in my pocket. I knew Yoongi and Hoseok would pull through. I'm surprised that Yoongi didn't ask me what I needed help with... Oh well, I'll tell them when I get back home. I grab my brushes and other supplies and clean them up. I pack everything up and leave my office. On my way out, Hyun stops me.

"Are you sure your ok?" He asks.

I laugh and shrug him off. "Yes, Hyun. I already told you that I'm fine. In fact, I'm much better than fine."

"Ok then. Be careful going home."

I wave as I walk out the door and jump in my car.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So, what did you want help with?" Yoongi asks.

He and Hoseok were sitting on my bed. I didn't want anyone to hear our conversation so I told them to come to my room.

"I want to confess to Y/N," I say.

Yoongi's eyes go wide and Hoseok smiles brightly.

"Wait... But I thought you weren't going to try to go after her. I mean... Wouldn't it be a little weird for her?" Yoongi notes. "She didn't react that well when you tried to kiss her."

"I know, but that was because it was too soon," I stated.

"He's right. I've noticed that Y/N has gotten shyer and more flustered around Namjoon. That could be a sign." Hoseok added.

Yoongi thought for a bit before speaking again.

"I have an Idea. Let's ask Annie what Y/N thinks about Joon and then we should move forward. Then we can ask her things like what does Y/N like in a guy and other stuff like that."

"That's a good idea. We should do that." Hoseok agrees.

"Then it's settled. Operation Ask Annie is a go." I say.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and sighs.

"I hope this goes well."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N

Hello, My lovelies! Quick announcement: As soon as I am done with One More Day, I will be continuing on His Majesty. For those of you who don't know, it is a Yoongi fanfiction set in a modern kingdom. There is one chapter up so check it out!

That's all for now! 

Love you!