Chapter 17:Saying Goodbye

Hey guys i will be doing a few time skips in the next few chapters, just to speed eveyrthing along so woop woop.

Have fun reading

~~~

*2MonthsLater*

"Jessie wake up its moving day!" someone whispers in my ear, I grumbled and turned away."Jessie dont do this we need to go it will take a few hours to get there!" The masculine voice whispered.A hand was placed on my shoulder rocking me slightly, then it progressed into a more violent shock.

"Sir Ashton Fletcher Irwin what do i owe the pleasure of you waking me up at 6:00am in the fricking morning!!" I yelled hitting him on the head with my pillow, he groaned as i pulled him over me and onto the other side of the bed.

I opened my eyes slightly looking at his cute dimples, he was one of the most attractive people i have met.I smiled back. He smiled even wider which caused me too giggle, now take note when i giggle i sound like a dying demented cat- He carried on laughing and laughing. I turned onto my stomach and carried on laughing into the pillow.

An arm wrapped around my waist, It was ashtons arm because i recognised his bracelets-and because he was the only one in my room- he pulled me into his chest and we were spooning. I looked at my alarm clock that was at the right hand side of my head, 6:34am.

"Hey Ash what time are we meant to be moving all of the boxes out of my room and the rest of the house?" I asked waking up a bit more. "The guys are coming at half six so about twenty five past why?" He asked turning me around. "Coz its twenty five too we have to start moving Brie wont be happy if she hast to wait you know!"

"SHIT!!!" He yelled jumping out of bed and pulling me with him. This was going to be a long day.

----

"Right i am going to miss you sooo much"Ashley muttered into my neck as she crushed me in a hug. I laughed as she pulled away, "Ash your moving in with us in a week" I giggled.She had to finish her packing and was going on holiday with Mikayla and Kyle before coming down to London to move in with me Brianna,Georgia,Eleanor and Brianna's cousin Elizabeth.

The boys, apart from Liam, came and gave me a group hug."I'll see you soon okay boo.Dont forget me" Whispered Harry, i just smiled and kissed his cheek.Louis smiled, a tear rolling down his cheek. My eyes watered at the sight of Louis crying- He never cries- "I love you Jessie you know that yeah? Text me when you land and tell Simon and Brianna I said 'Hi' okay and text me whenever you need me"He smiled and stepped back.Zayn hugged me and kissed the top of my head. "Remember I owe you your first tattoo, dont get one Okay" he sighed. "Okay" Lastly was Niall, "Don't cry Nialler you'll see me soon" I sobbed as i pulled him in for a tight embrace, he squeezed me even harder and longer than expected. "Aww double 'Horan Hug'!"Michael yelled. "Remember me this time okay Jessie, please dont leave me forever!" He sobbed as he pulled away from the hug. I kissed his cheek and backed away and looked at my four brothers. I just sighed as Liam walked off to the other terminals.

 Next was Calum,Michael and Luke. "Bye my little punk rocker!"Michael whispered kissing me on the cheek, Calum looked at me and put a hand in his pocket. "I'll miss you Jess, Stay safe" Calum smiled pulling me into a hug. Luke looked over at me and grinned. "You do remember how too ring right?" He chuckled pulling out his phone. I typed my name in 'Jessie:*x' I took a selfie and used it for my contact picture. "Love you Guys and see what i got!" I pulled out my new phone case which had a picture of all of 5SOS at the bottom and a creme background.Luke pulled out a sharpie and signed his name above him. The other boys followed and stood back with the One Direction lads.

Ashton walked up to me with tears already streaming down his perfect cheeks. The sight of him crying sent me over the edge. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his swung around my waist. I sobbed even more into his shoulder as he tried to calm me down.It wasnt really working.

Theese past few months with Ashton were even better than they were with Liam.I had the most amazing times with Ashton and i would never change it for the world. The days we had spending in bed watvhing films,cuddling. We are inseperable, but now we have to seperate.

He pulled away and kissed my cheek, I looked at his teary green eyes as he looked into mine. "I wanted to get you something that you would remember me by-" He whispered rumaging around in his pocket. "I would never forget you Ash, i couldnt even imagine forgeting you!" I whispered, he pulled a long black box out of his pants pocket.

"I have too Leave in a minute Ashton dont make this harder than it has too be!" I sobbed, he smiled as the tears rolled of his chin and dropped onto his shoes, "Just promise you wont open it until your on the plane!"He smiled. 'Flight 786Q to London is now boarding please make your way too the terminal.' I sighed and pulled away from Ashton, I looked round towards my family and friends.

"Im gonna miss you guys so much!" I cried as I picked up my purple suitcases and blew a kiss to them. When I got to my terminal entrance I turned too look at everyone as they were walking away. This was the last time I was going to see them in a long time, I'm leaving to live in London with my best friends-what more could a girl ask for.

I handed the woman the ticket as she smiled at me. Finally no grumpy airport staff. I walked up the plane steps and into the tin can death machine. I found my seat which was next to the window next to the wing. I put my carry on bags at my feet and i pulled my phone and head phones out. I looked at the long black box. I smiled as the tears surfaced in my eyes again. I unclapsed the golden lock and lifted it up. It was a golden necklace with a jigsaw piece on the end. I turned it over to examine it when writing caught my eye. It fancy italics on the back was

'Ash❤ Jess'