Chapter 9:Dancing and Dark

*Jessie'spov*

We ran down the stairs into the front room where the boys were. They were in a conversation but it only took Harry to do a double take of us for them all too look up.

"We are gonna show you why they call us 'The crew' " I stated walking over to the basement door. "Your not strippers are you and why are you going to the basement?" Niall asked shocked then confused. I slapped him on the back of his head.

"No were not strippers and its been converted into something so meh!" I giggled before walking down the stairs. I flicked on the lights to reveal a dance studio and a recording booth.  "Wow" Harry breathed out. Me Ashley and Georgia were at the front and Daisy and Eleanor were at the back.

"Are you sure you can dance in that ?" Liam asked looking us up and down, (Outfit on the side)I walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder "We have done it many times babe" I leaned forward to his ear "Watch Harry Zayn and Louis reaction to the dance it will be priceless." I giggled before placing a kiss on his cheek.

I turned round and mentally face palmed myself.Why? Why did you do that Jessie?  "What track is it Jessie?" Daisy shouted from the other end of the studio. "Track 17 and don't worry it has a 15 second intro so get your butt back here very quick" I laughed.

She pressed play and the intro started , "Ready?" I asked "Ready!" they shouted in reply.

(Watch the video link on the side)

Order what you want girl it ain't no problem

Got a piece of candy and its all for you

I looked over too the boys and they all had their mouths hanging open. I looked at the girls and we all walked over to one of them. I put my pointing finger under Liam's chin "Close your mouth you'll catch flies"  I giggled and walked straight past him to where the girls were at the bottom of the stairs and walked up.

*Zayn's POV*

"Oh... My... God..." I stuttered, the event which must happened replaying in my mind. The girls dancing, Ashley dancing. God that girl makes my mouth water. I looked at each of the boys I could tell they were thinking and feeling the exact same as me.

"Which one?" I asked snapping them out of their thoughts. "You what mate?" Louis asked looking up at me. "Which one of the girls?" I asked again with a smirk they all gulped. "Right I'm saying it ... Georgia is like... wow she's just ... whooo" harry exclaimed wiping imaginary sweat of his head.

"Eleanor is fineee" he said stretching out the 'fine'. I looked at Niall . He had a small smile on his lips, "Go on Niall which one ?" I asked again looking at him. He shifted uncomfortably. "Daisy is really cute and her dancing is amazing" he sighed.

"Liam who was your favourite in the whole shenanigan?" I asked already knowing the answer. He muttered something that I don't this k any of us caught. "What mate?" I asked again "Jessie" I grinned "What was that mate I still can't hear you?" i could hear him clearly , "Jessie ok "He shouted a bit to loud. "Just asking mate".

*Jessie'spov*

"I'm so bored!" Ashley yells throwing her hands in the air. We had all changed back into our comfy clothes seen as we don't want to be wearing little black dresses all day. "I know can we do something please Jessie!" Eleanor pleads. "Come on Jessie" they all said at the same time. I grunted in defeat.

"Guys!!" I yelled. All the girls watched me. "Yeah!?" they shouted. "Do you guys wanna play a game??" I yelled. "God Jessie you sound like jigsaw of saw " Harry said walking into the living room. He looked at Georgia and smiled before walking over to her.

I sighed as all the boys came in walking straight over to one of the girls. "Do you wanna play hide and seek in the dark?" I asked standing up in front of them. They looked at me and blinked a couple of times before returning back to their conversations.

"GUYYS YOU LISTEN TO ME NOW?!!" I yelled making my voice go hoarse. They all quickly looked at me I grinned before carrying on. I was walking up and down the room explaining the rules of the game before Eleanor shot her hand up.

"Yes Calder?" I asked addressing her by her last name. "Can we go in pairs?" she askes batting her eyelashes I rolled my eyes and sighed. "I suppo-" before I could even finish they were screaming 'yays' and 'will you go with me'.

I looked around and everyone had partnered up apart from me and Liam. Awkward... "Okay guys and girls I am gonna turn around Liam is gonna number us and whichever number I call out courts Kay?" I explained.

"Kay" they all said back. I turned around I could hear the slight mumbles of Liam '1' '2' '3' '4' '5'. I turned back around. "Number 3 is counting" I exclaim looking as Louis' and Eleanor's faces fell. "Right ok fine!" Louis yelled throwing his hands up.

"Hey Li come on" I whisper grabbing Liam's hand and running upstairs. "Where are we going?" Liam whispers as I lead him up to my room.(Dirty minded children ;) ) "Do you want me to tell you why I suggested this game?"

He looked at me and nodded quickly, I looked around my room and my eyes landed on my walk in wardrobe. "Well" I said as I pulled Liam over to the wardrobe. "I have this secret room thing here so I always come here , it has a toilet bed T.V. the lot so come on quick"

Liam helps me pull back my shoe shelf where the entrance is. I look at him and smile, be smiles back. I can feel my heart melting already. We crawl inside the door and pull the shelf back behind us. I stand up and brush of my pyjamas.

"So what do you want to do , but it hast to be quiet!" I whisper as I turn on the lights. He looked down at his feet then back up to me. "Oi Liam guess what" I giggled which made Liam smile. "What he said walking over to me.

"you promised you would teache me how to ballroom dance " I whispered as I took a step closer. "Okay then lets do this" he put his hands on my waist and I put mine around his neck. "Just sway with me" he whispered. I looked up at him and he was smiling looking down at me.

My eyes flickered to his lips remembering the feeling of our first kiss. I started to lean in, he copied my actions. My stomach was going crazy fuck butterflies its more like the fecking zoo. My lips brushed against his I felt sparks already.

As soon as we were about to kiss...

the power went out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two updates in less than three hours woo ,

Thanks for reading and the votes. I do not own the choreography on the link.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Love Grace xxx