Chapter 4:Normal Day and Boot Camp

Heyy guys i know i havent updated in quite a while because i have been at school.

i hope you guys have liked it so far and hopefully thumbs up for the new cover yayy

Thanks ,Grace xxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Jessie'spov***

"NIALL JAMES HORAN GIVE ME BACK MY BACON YOU PRUNE!!!" i yelled running out of the kitchen. I had been making breakfast, bacon, eggs and beans.

I went to make some apple juice turned around and Niall was sneaking of with my bacon . Mhmm no boy no one takes Jessie's bacon.

"ONLY IF YOU CATCH ME JESSIE WESSY!!!" he yelled running back in the kitchen and flicking me on the nose.What he doesnt know is i was on the schools athletic, gym and cross country team .So that means i can run pretty fast.

"YOU GOT IT PRETTY BOY!!" i ran and jumped on his back. he landed on the ground with a thump.

I grabbed the bacon and ripped a piece of before poping it in my mouth.I jumped of his back and dusted my self of, he did the same.

"How did you run that fast Jess i am like the fastest in Mullingar." he said ruffling his hair."Yeah Niall, course , whatever makes you sleep at night." i said in a sarcastic tone. His mouth fell open , i giggled and turne and walked into my room.

I decided to get in the shower,leaving my bacon,eggs and beans. Niall will have them.I turned the shower on an got it on the right temperature, my room has an ensuite. i picked out an outfit. A flowy floral dress that came about mid theigh. I put black leggings on underneath and white hightops.

I stripped an jumped in the shower. I let the warm water run down my body.I washed my hair with my coconut shampoo an conditioner.I leaned down to get the soap when i felt a sharp sting go down my arm.

I looked at my arm and i had blood trickling down from a 6 inch cut. I let a soft whimper out of my mouth before jumping out the shower.

I wrapped a towel around my body and hair. I ran into my room and put on my underwear.I carefully put my arms through the arm holes on the dress.I slipped my legs in the leggings and ran own stairs.

I walked into the kitchen,my arm throbbing in pain.Niall looked at me , then my arm , then back to me. he jumped of his chair an ran to the cupboard where i get my plasters (Band aids) on my fingers.

He grabbed a bottle of disinfectant and shook it.He grabbed some kitchen roll and poured the disinfectant on it.I slightly shook my head "Niall no i dont want that on it hurts like mad!" i whispered a tear slipping out my mouth."Just brace yourself, 1.2.3..." He pressed it on the cut appplying an incredible amount of pressure...

"Owwwww NIALL!!!" I screamed before the stinging pain was gone.I opened my eyes to see Greg with a tube of cream.I gave a puzzling look.

" To help it heal, and to get rid of some pain also to make the scaring not too bad" he said it like nothing was happening. I gave him an 'are you kidding me' look he just rolled his eyes and walked to the cupboard.

"Wow Greg I never said I didn't want it on I just..." " Geez Jess its already on get a grip!" he laughed walking out the room.I looked at Niall he had tears in his eyes. I looked at him he was looking at my arms.

I looked down , they had exposed all of my cuts not just the cut from before but all the cuts i have done because that stupid ass Brad. I looked down. I could feel his eyes burning a hole in my skull. I ignored it an pulled down my sleeves and got up.

I heard the screeching of the chair againt the kitchen tiles and loud footsteps heading my way.I felt a hand grip around my forearm it sent a shooting pain down my arm. Memories came flooding back. Brad! Cuts! Abuse! i felt tears running down my face.

"GET OFF BRAD!!!!" i yellledand turned around to see a very shocked Niall. "W-w-who's Brad ?" he asked a tear sliding down his cheek. Before i could answer i saw Greg running in with a phone in his hand

"Niall there is someone on the phone for you and i think it is prettty important " He had proudness in his voice ( A\N i dont know if thats a word or anything but lets just say he sounded really proud :) ) Niall looked at me then back too Niall.

"Answer it !" i pushed him towards the phone. He grabbed it of Greg and walked back to the kitchen. "What yuo so happy about ?" i asked nudging Greg slightly.He pulled me into a hug which i quickly

Niall walked in. He had a shocked look on his face. "WHAT WHO WAS THAT NIALL!!!" i screame jumping out of nialls hug and ran up to Niall " Jessie i got through!" he said slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am gonna try and do a ouble update so watch out

BFN xx

Grace xxx