Chapter 22

*AshtonsPOV*

Getting off the aero plane was pure and utter bliss for three reasons:
1. It stunk in that plane. The buisness guy infront of us must of had some Mexican food, because it was bad.
2. Calum and Luke would not stop arguing the whole way here about who was sitting in the front, Luke made the argument that he wouldn't fit in the back-which was a valid point due to his size. But.. Calum gets car sick unless he's lying down.
3.Michael would not stop going on about how beautiful and gorgeous Jessie's friend was.

So yeah I was pretty excited when we got off, flashes blinded me as I put a hand up to shield my eyes. 'ASHTON is it true you and Niall Horan's sister have some-fling' I rolled my eyes as my cheeks heated up too.
Preston called us over and into the black sleek Range Rover. "Boys we have a bit of a problem!" He ran a hand over his shaved head. "We only have rooms for staff, but we are trying to find rooms for you guys I prom-" I had a good idea but I needed some permission first "I have an idea!" I smile raising my hand a bit, they all turned to me. Luke raised his eyebrows urging me on. "We could stay at Jessie's".

Michael smirked knowingly at me while Luke and Calum were messing with each others hair. "I'll ring her" I grinned while pulling out my phone. Opening FaceTime and pressing the name 'Jessiex<3x' it's shrill tone rang before Jai's face enlarged on my screen. "Hey Ashton!" He waved the sun illuminating streaks of light behind his head. "Hey where's Jessie?" Why did Jai answer her phone? The camera flicked towards Jessie my eyes widened as Jessie lay out on a towel with a blue and white striped bikini covering her sun kissed skin, making me physically drool and unfortunately Michael saw . "What's up Ash?" her voice making my insides erupt in butterflies. Here it goes "Well were in London now and we haven't got anywhere to go so I was going to ask urm of...yaknow if we could stay with you for a while if that's okay?" I said smiling afterwards. "Of course it is sure I'll text you the address" She laughed as Michael shoved his head above the camera. "JESSIE how are you ok yeah that's good when we get to yours can we order pizza?" He smiled , only Michael could say something like that. "Yeah course make yourself at home chuck your stuff in my room and we can sort out everything when I get home okay?" I laughed, her eyes shined brighter. "Okay well thank you I'll see you when you get here oh and tell the boys I said hi too okay bye love you" I blew a kiss into the screen and pressed the red end button.
"Yeah we're good!" I smiled.

***
"Michael we can't come in here, it's not right!" I whispered, my eyes looking round in the corners to see if there were any cameras as Michael opened the door.

"Oh come on Ashton haven't you always wondered about what a girls room looked like?" Michael smirked jumping on her bed. "Hey didn't you see the other names on the door I'm pretty sure one of them was Briannas!" His eyes widened as he sprinted out his black and green hair flowing behind him. I chuckled looking round her room, her pictures were pinned above her mirror. There were ones of her and her old friends and some with the One Direction boys and some with us. But what shocked me was the majority of them were of me and her. The one time when we went to the beach in Ireland, the time we went shopping and I had given her a piggyback for four hours while we were talking. It made me wonder if she liked spending time with me, but haha who wouldn't I'm Ashton Irwin. Oh my god that sounded so big headed of me!.

"Oh my god Ash look! I never knew looking through a girls room would get me to this!"Michael yelled obviously ecstatic. He was jumping around like he was on crack or something. I laughed a he ran into the beige boho room. he was stood grinning pointing to her closet. I laughed until I saw it- She literally had a shrine of Michael it was actually really cute she had load of cute quotes about a relationship and stuff like that. It was super cute actually and from the pictures they actually suited. Brianna had different colored streaks in her hair, it was crazy how bad they suited.
"You know you guys really suit!"
"What are you doing in my room?" A voice shocked, Michael yelped spinning round to see the girl in the picture.
"Hi I'm Michael Clifford and you're beautiful" Michael gushed while redness slapped him in the face. He wasn't the only one getting embarrassed she was too.

"Is Jessie here?" I asked putting two and two together , "Ur, yeah she's down in the kitchen and it's nice meeting you Ashton" she smiled before turning to Michael and smiling "So I see you have seen my pictures then" and I took that my time to leave.
Walking down the stairs was extremely tiring until I heard her bubbly laughter.
I jumped the last of the stairs and jogged towards the kitchen, my insides were going crazy. "Jessiiieeeeeee!!!" I yelled making her drop the spatula and turn to me as a beautiful smile graced her face. mr arms wrapped instinctively around her waist and hers around my neck. She looped her legs around my waist and held on tight, her breathing soothed me and eradicated me at the same time. "I have missed you so much Jessie you have no idea how much I have missed you,it's been what 5weeks and it feels like forever! Please never leave me again" I cried. "I never chose to leave you I would never choose to leave you I missed you so much" She sniffled, and it was at that moment I realized that I was in love with Jessica Horan.

----

Two updates in one day 😍😂 I feel so proud woo. you know what to do.
Vote
Comment
Follow
Love you guys
Grace ❤️❤️