Chapter 2:The Call

***Jessie'spov***

The theme tune to the X-Factor came on, "Mum pause it I'm still eating!" I screamed from the table shovelling more food into my mouth. I heard her chuckling, more than likely at me.

"Is that your second or third helpings?" she asked walking up to the pan. "Fourth, I was hungry" I said trying to sound innocent.

I put the last chicken nugget in my mouth before placing my plate in the sink and washing it.

Mum decided that I should have to do all the chores, so it can prepare me for when I'm older.

"This week on the X-Factor we are in Dublin Ireland." said Dermott on the TV screen. As Dermott kept talking, I saw all the families that were there supporting their Children, brothers,sisters, parents, whatever.
I never had any of that growing up, it was just me and mum and that means I had a question buzzing round my head since I was thirteen, why did mum and dad split up. I never knew.

Oh well suck it up Jess and ask.

"Er M-Mum" I said quietly avoiding eye contact. She turned the volume to the TV down and looked at me." Yes dear?" I looked up to her, I didn't want to sound like I was intruding, but personally I feel like I have the right to know .

"Why did you and dad split up?" I mumbled looking at my lap, suddenly my fingers became very interesting.

"Jess I don't want to talk about it." she said sternly. "Please mum, I just want to know!" I pleaded.
"No Jessica!" She said, obviously getting annoyed.

."I'm sorry mum but I want to know who my dad was and why you split up because you are technically ruining my LIFE because I don't know who to turn to anymore your always never up to talking about it , and Molly just doesn't understand!" I snapped at her , I never snap at my mum.

"Jessica Jane Horan we are not discussing this young lady!" she shouted glaring at me, and with that I shut up.

"Hi, I'm Niall Horan , I'm from Mullingar Ireland" I shot my head up to the TV,to see a boy around my age , Identical , Irish smiling at the camera. Niall? Niall? Where had I heard that name from. I looked around looking at the pictures that were dotted around the room.

My eyebrows furrowed putting two and two together. I looked at my mum as her mouth was opening and closing like a gold fish.
"Erm, let's just turn this off shall we?" Mum said quickly. Silence.

"Who is he!" I said breaking the silence but not breaking the glare from the TV."I-I don't know Jessie I really-" she said before I interrupted "Save the crap mum, just please tell me who he is!" I yelled before bursting out crying.

Who is he ? Where is he? Why does he have the same last name as me? All of these questions were going through my mind.

"I'm sorry Jessie go call your dad -" she sobbed.

"WHAT I have a dad, you said him and my brothers died in a car crash! HOW COULD YOU !!!!" I shouted before grabbing her phone and running upstairs .

I scrolled through the contacts to the H's. What was my dads name.

I scanned through the phone. Only finding one Horan.

Bobby Horan:

Jessie just ring the man for goodness sake! But what if he doesn't want to talk to me? Before I could process what was happening , I pressed the call button

*Ringing*

(A/N J-Jessie B-Bobby)

B:Hello?

J:Dad?
I said wiping away the tears that were streaming down my face.

B:Jessie , Jessie is that you?
I could tell he was crying because his voice was hoarse.

J:Yeah, its me dad!
B: Oh my god- Jessie I missed you so much

I nodded my head but remembered he couldn't see me.

J:yeah I'm fine i-i-is Niall and Greg ok?

B:yes Niall is in Dublin for the week for the X-Factor

J:I know that's where I saw him. I said giggling

B:Jessie I know its sudden but do you think your mum would let you come to Ireland and surprise your brothers for when they get back?

J: YES let me go ask mum!

I ran down the stairs almost falling down them , I walked into the living room to see my mum sobbing on the couch the TV paused on a smiling Niall "Mum can I go to dads for the summer please please PLEASEEEE !!!!????" I practically yelled in her face.

Her face lit up at the thought of seeing my dad and brothers." Only if you text me , call me and I will even create a Skype so we can video chat." I squealed and hugged her

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you !" I whispered in her ear.

I ran upstairs , I burst open my door "Where are they? Where are they?" I mumbled to myself. I do that alot. I just realised I was still on the phone to my dad, wow that soundest weird my dad, MY DAD ."Daddy she said yes . When are Niall and Greg back?" I said walking to my bed.

"In a week they will-oh my HE GOT THROUGH , NIALLER GOT THROUGH!!!!" my dad yelled down the phone. The shock made me drop the phone to the floor." HE GOT THROUGH, BABY NIALL GOT THROUGH JESSIE!!!" screamed my mum from my bedroom door.

She ran and grabbed the phone out my hands " Bobby, our baby got through HE GOT THROUGH!!!" she shouted down the phone.

I let out a load yawn that made my mum turn her head and smile." Bobby, we should let Jessie get some rest its been a long day." she said calming her voice.

"Ok" she put her hand over the microphone ."Your dad says good night and he loves you." she said with a hint of guilt in her eyes." Tell him I love him too" I said before closing my eyes.

I felt her weight leaving my side and I felt her lips touch my forehead.

"Good night sweetie" she whispered before walking out and turning out the light.

That's when the dream started ...

(*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*)

So what do you guys think please

Vote

Comment

And follow me here on wattpad

Thanks guys love you