Chapter 14: Heartbeat

*NiallsPOV*

I swear my heart stopped, my mind was still processing what Kyle just told us.

My sister in a coma, tears sprung to my eyes.What if she didnt wake up?Why Jessie? THIS COULD BE THE LAST TIME I MIGHT EVER SEE HER!!!!!!

And with that I let the thought take over me.

*Jessie'sPOV* (OH SHIT)

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP!?!!?! God that was annoying, where am I ???

Oh wait im in the fucking hospital, that stupid dream god! There was slight murmurs of talking but i dont know if they were real or just my imagination. You neverknow what theese doctors give you nowadays. Im getting out of here weather they like it or not.

(A/N Listen to the song noww) I tried opening my eyes, Stuck, I tried lifting my arm frozen.  heard a door opening and shutting and shuffling of feet. "Hey Jessie the doctor said that we should talk to you, I-I I'm sorry I can't do this" Someone sobbed, "I'll go and see Ashley.Will you be alright on your own with her Liam" That must of been Zayn, Wait What Liam!

The door opened and closed signifying Zayn had left, Oh greatim stuck in the same room as the major doosche.What had i even done for him to change his mind like the snap of my fingers. He's just-"Jessie im so sorry i never even thought about how you would feel. I-I just i knew you would never feel the same about me so i had to admit to myself that i didnt like you and the only way i couldnt like you is if i hate you and i could never hate you so i needed you too hate me a-and thats why i haft to let you go. As much as this hurts I met someone who can help me forget about you a-and i dont want to hurt you thats why Im telling you, even if you cant hear me i know ive told you a-and im sorry and I-I Love you"

My heart jumped to my throat. He loved me!?!? What??? My heart was beating faster than it ever had before, i knew this because the monitor was beeping faster and faster.

"Nurse Nurse!!" Liam panicked "There's something wrong NURSE!!" He yelled.The door opened swiftly and you could. hear the squeaking of plimsoles on the pristine floor. You know when you rub your eyes so much you feel like your in a whole new dimension filled with swirls and shit? yeah well that started happening and soon enough my hearing went too. There was prices in ny arms from where they were shoving needles in my arms.Blackness greeted me with a long beeep.

*LiamsPOV*

As the heart monitor stopped. So did my breathing.My breaths were coming out short like I was gasping. The nurses started shouting stuff and grabbed things that looked like irons. I could see Ashleys face in the window as she balled.

"Theres a heartbeat!" A doctor yelled. "A heartbeat!" I sighed my back slipping down the wall. A hand slapped on my shoulder, i looked up at him and he smiled back "Im Dr Carson andI am glad to say yoir friend is back alive!" Sighed with ahuge smile on his face.

2WeeksLater

*JessiePOV*

The past two weeks were hell on earth. I had to stay in hospital for a week, it was nice too haaave some peace and quiet but it was lonely like really lonley.Everyone came too visit, apart from Liam. After what he said you would expect him to have the desencey go come and visit, but no he has been avoiding my calls, texts and tweets.

I fumbled around with the keys in my hand trying to find the one that opened the door. "Ahah!" I exclaimed as i forced the key into the lock. I pushed the door oppen swiping my hair behind my ears as i took the first steps in.

Everyone-Minus Liam- was stood with worried faces that scared me, even Louis didnt have his cheeky grin on his face, they were all so solem. "Er Jess have you been on twitter latley?" Zayn asked rubbing his hand on the back of his neck. "No why i'll look now!" I muttered as i pulled out my phone.

I tapped the blue icon as it spread across my screen, i flipped to the latest trends. 

#OneDirection

#Payzer

Wait! whats Payzer? I clicked the blue hashtag before loads of tweets appeared, the one that caught my eye was the recent SugarScape one.

@sugarscape: One Directions Liam Payne and dancer Danielle Peazer official!! twitter.pic.ekDks5w

My breath caught in my throat and tears sprung to my eyes."What!?!" I whispered.

"Me and Danielle are home!!" His sickly sweet voice called...

=================

So how did you loke this chapter ???? sorry for all the time skips i just needed to update and move on with the story...

QOTD: Should i do a sequel ?? Post your answers in the comment section and dont forget to vote fan and add too your libraries

Seeyouu munchkins xGracex <3 <3 <3 <3