Chapter 13: Part 1 Explanations

*ZaynsPOV*

I locked the front door and jogged over to Harry's black range rover, I opened the back door and looked around, Daisy, Eleonor and Georgia were all sobbing in the back. Harry was in the drivers seat and Liam was next to him i the fromt. Niall was in the back with me comforting the girls while silently crying.

I turned my head slightly to look at Ashley, she was smiling while looking down at her phone. There were pictures of her and Jessie and Georgia everywhere, there was one picture of Ashley pulling a stupid face and Jessie and Georgia behind her, she sniffled and rubbed her nose while swiping to the next one. It was a picture of all three of them with there hair hanging of a dock and there hands connecting in hearts, there was a quote at the bottom of the picture saying 'Best Friends are hard to find cuz the best ones are already mine'.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder as she lay her head on my chest, i looked at Eleanor who had a look on her face as she pulled out her phone, her thumbs moving swiftly over the screen, she placed her phone down as mine buzzed, i pulled my phone out of my jacket pocket and read the message.

To:Zaynie

From:Ellebear

I see the way you look at her and let me tell you now if you hurt her in anyway shape of form i will make sure you will never have sex again, Love you :D x~El

I text back quickly...

To:Ellebear

From:Zaynie

Uh yeah thanks for the comfidence El and trust me she doesnt like me lime that and NO you aint going near my uh..um yeah 'manhood' x Um Love you too x~Z

l quickly locked my phone and sent a glare to El which she returned with a wink. Weird Girl.

Ashley's breathing started evening out and before I knew it she was asleep on my chest her hair sprawled over her shoulders and face. I looked at Niall,El,Daisy and Georgia. Daisy was cuddled up with Niall while El and Georgia we're having a hushed conversation and would regularly glance at me.

Another five minutes passed before El's phone started playing the intro to WMYB. I smiled as she blushed but her face suddenly dropped, her thumb swiped the screen as she put the phone on speaker.

Louis:E-El a-are you there? Asked a frantic Louis, you could tell he was crying by his stuttering and continuous snivvles.

El: Yeah I'm here how's Jess,

Lou:Er we'll her body temperature was 17 which was twenty degrees colder than she should be and the doctors won't let me in so I'm in the waiting room where are you guys?

El: we're parking one I will be in in a minute okay

Lou:yeah hurry it's lonely

Soon enough the front doors opened signaled we stopped, I looked down at Ashley and smiled, I wormed my arms underneath her legs and behind her shoulders and lifted her up, I stumbled out of the car carefully not to wake her up, she snuggled closer and muttered something. "What?"I asked leaning down towards her face. Her eyes fluttered open looking into my own, she glanced quickly to my lips and back to my eyes. I smirked as she blushed obviously coz she realized I noticed. "I said Malik your comfy!"she giggled. I felt the heat rising to my cheeks, "Thats Mr.Malik to you" I stated, she rolled her eyes before placing her head in the crook of my neck breathing in heavily, she left a few soft kisses down my neck. I felt the lump grow in my throat.

"A-Ashley w-what are you doing?"I asked getting startled. She pulled her head out and smirked, she leaned into my ear and whispered "what you want me to do"

*HarrysPOV*

I was walking with Liam,Georgia,El,Niall and Daisy. I kept looking down at Georgia seen as she was smaller than me, I looked down at our hands as they brushed slightly. You see I have developed a bit off a crush on Georgia from when she was first introduced. She was one of those people who had a dirty mind, flirted but never let people take advantage. Her beautiful brown eyes captivated me the first time I looked in them. She was always so nice to me, she was one if the weirdest people I have ever met she was just so funny to be around and I guess thats what made me like her so much.

We walked-apart from Niall- to the front desk "Excuse me do you know which room Jessica Horan is in?" Niall asked the girl behind the desk. She had bright blue eyes,bleach blonde hair and make up caked on her face. She had ti do a double take before her eyes widened in realisation "A-are you O-one Direction?" She whispered still clearly in shock. I nodded as she smirked reajusting her obviously fake boobs."Hey there I'm Katy but you can call me anytime" She flirted while slipping me a piece of paper.

Ashley scoffed in disgust as Zayn,Liam,Niall and me snickered. "Who are you sluts?!"Katy said while glaring at El,Daisy,Georgia and Ashley. Ashley raised an eyebrow "Babe have you seen yourself lately I'm pretty sure the chocolate factory is that way!" Ashley passed as she pointed to the door. She received a few 'oooh's' and 'go Ashleys' before Katy answered "You have got to be kidding me a wittle girl wike you shouldn't argue with a pwetty big giwl wike me"she said in a sickly baby voice. Ashley sent a glare "You think your funny don't you come talk to me when you finally get over your big ass Ego!" She hissed. Katy chucked "Come back when your not a slut" This set Ashley over the edge.

She pounced at her with fist clenched, but before she could do some serious damage Zany yanked her back by her waist and started whispering things in her ear that made her blush. "Just tell me what room my godam sister is in!!" Niall yelled slamming his fists onto the desk making all of us jump. "God Man she's in room 102!" Katy muttered before pulling out a pink BlackBerry from her bra. I shuddered feeling for that poor phone.

We wlakes down th long twisting corridoors. I always hate the smell off hospitals they stink they smell all clean and bacteria free, a smell I do not like. I looked at the room numbers....

98

99

100

101

102 Here we go

I was about to pull at the handle when a doctor stopped me "I'm sorry sir you cant go in there she is in pretty bad condition but there are chairs over there you can sit there." She said while pointing to a row of chairs, one occupied by Louis.

I walked over and sat next to Lou. It was quiet,too quiet so quiet you could gear a pin drop, I sighed before running a hand through my hair"This is going to be a long wait!"

~~~

I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while because I have been busy with things including puppies, My dog had puppies on the mornin of ny last update so I have been spending a lot of time with then.

I just want ti say a HUGE thank you to all the reads and votes I've gotten 4.3k is a loving my point of view so thank you!!!

We got some more Zashley and a bit off Garry.

Do you think Georgia will like Harry back it does she like any one else?

We got a bit of Sassy Ashley eh

don't forget to

Vote

Comment

and Follow

See you soon Munchkins xx Grace xx