Chapter 6: Leaving and The Boys !!!

Hey guys I am sorry its so late but I updated xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Jessie'spov***

I slammed the door shut and sank down against the door. He's leaving?! I only just got him back, he can't just leave me! He goes to London for the summer and up too Christmas . I have only been here a month he can't leave me so soon .

There was a slight knocking at my door. I sniffles and dragged my feet from underneath me and stood up. I wiped the tears of my face and let out a deep breath. I opened the door and Niall was stood there with a hand on the back of his neck.

"You didn't let me finish what I was saying before you ran off in a mood." He mumbled looking up at me. God this guy knows how to push the wrong buttons.

"See I don't know why you were so moody about the whole situation." He laughed a little. I could feel the anger burning up inside me.

"OH MY GOD NIALL I HAVE GONE 11 YEARS WITHOUT KNOWING MY BROTHER AND NOW THAT I COME AND MEET HIM HE LEAVES. YEAH I KNOW IT IS YOUR DREAM BUT CAN YOU AT LEAST HAVE THE SMALLEST BIT OF CONSIDERATION OF HOW IT WILL EFFECT OTHER PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE AND NOT JUST YOU!!!" I screamed in his face, tears were already making there way down my face.

"OH SO THIS IS WHAT ITS ABOUT HUH THAT YOU CANY STAND ME HAVING MORE ATTENTION THAN YOU , OH MY GOD YOU ARE SUCH AN ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE!!" he screamed equally as loud in my face. I felt my mouth drop. His did too.

"J-J-Jessie I-I-I!" he started tears sliding down his face. "Niall leave!" I growled. "No Jessie -" he stuttered I didn't let him finish before I screamed in his face once again. "NIALL JUST LEAVE!! " before I slammed a door in his face.

I ran and jumped on my bed, burying my head in the fluffy pillow. I let my tears run freely down my face. I sobbed into my pillow letting all the feelings out onto my pillow. How can he call me an attention seeking whore, I mean I hate being centre of attention ,I feel like I do everything wrong.

"Jessie do you wan- oh my gosh Jessie are you alright?" I looked up to see Greg standing at he door with a sad and puzzle expression on his face. "It's Niall, Greg he's leaving." I looked at him but it just made me want to cry even more. As if he could read my mind he walked up to me and scooped me up pulling me onto his lap.

"You know Niall was going to ask you if you wanted to go with them for moral support" that's when it clicked , he didn't want to leave me he wanted me to go with him. I had to apologize. I jumped out of Greg's lap and ran to the door. "I haft to go and see Niall!" I yelled before running out my room.

I ran down the landing and down the stairs to the door and saw Niall crying into dads shoulder, I felt so guilty. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm so so so sorry Niall I didn't mean to hurt you!" I whispered into his neck.

"I am so sorry Jessie didn't mean what I said." He cried into my neck. I pulled away and smiled at him. He had a cheeky smile on his face. I leaned in and gave him a brother sisterly kiss on the cheek. "So ermm Jessie do you want to come to London with me and I can introduce you too the boys?" he smiled.

Who are the boys?  "Oh I didn't tell you , well I am In a band instead of a solo artist!" he said with a huge grin on his face "Did I say that out loud? And I am so happy for you and when do I get too meet them?" I grin back.

"Questions JJ and they will be here in..." the doorbell cut him off. I got up and checked my face on the way to the door. My blonde hair was wavy and I had my Alice band in so my fringed ( Bangs) flopped over my forehead.

I reached for the handle and swung it open. There were four boys stood out side my door. There was one with curly hair and green eyes , another with brown hair and blue eyes. There were two guys at the back who were having a hushed conversation. When they looked up there was one with tan skin brown hair and brown eyes.

The last one I recognised as Liam Payne he had auditioned on the X-Factor 2 years ago. He looked up and met my blue eyes and smiled. I blushed. WHAT WHY AM I BLUSHING.I signalled them to come in. "NIALL!!!" they all yelled in unison.

 "Hi I'm Louis this is Harry, Zayn and Liam." He said while pointing to the boys. "Hey I'm Jessie." I said smiling brightly. "Do you lke carrots?" I asked Louis "Were gonna get on just fine!" he yelled before pulling me into a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how do you guys like it ??

Tell me down in the comment section

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW xx