Chapter 15:Brad

*Warning this chapter contains self harm and suicidal thoughts, you have been warned*

*Jessie'sPOV*

Ever heard of having your heart im your mouth?Thats what i was like right now. I felt as though Liam had my heart in his hand and he just crushed it into a million pieces. People say 'Follow your heart' but which piece do you follow when its in a million pieces.

Tears were coming down my cheeks like Niagra Falls, I looked over to Danielle who had a puzzled expression that mirrored Liams. Ashley and Georgia knew exactly what- more like who i was thinking of.

Brad

Flashback

"Get up you lazy bitch!" I heard his voice boom, i scurried of the bed and ran around the room picking up as many pieces of clothing as i could and chucked them on before he got upstairs. I pulled the rest of my things into my duffel and slung it over my shoulder.I ripped out my phone.

To:Mum<3

Hi mum, im at Brads can you come and get me like now please ?xx

From Mum<3Yeah I'll be there in 2 love you xx

"Where are you, you bitch get here!!" He screamed getting closer to the door. My breathing got faster as i snapped my head in the direction of the opening door. "God you bitch no wonder your dad and brothers left you worthless.piece.of.shit go and jump off a bridge or slit your wrists and hang yourself the world would be better off without you!" He spat before punching me straight in the eye.

I fell too the floor, my eyes red and swolen already. "Brad i thought you loved me?" I whispered looking up at him, "I never loved you you were my excuse to get over my ex Megan but now were back together you ugly bitch go kill yourself!" and with that he stormed out leaving me bruised and broken on the bedroom floor.

**

When i had gone back home that night i went straight to my bedroom and shut the door. I though about what Brad said 'Go kill youself!' was buzzing round my head for minutes before i rn down into the garage and grabbed the tool box. I rooted round until i found the spare stanley knife blades, i shoved the packaged blades in my pocket and ran upstairs once again.

I ran into the bathroom and locked it sinking against the door.My hands were shaking violently as they wiped the tears away with the back of my hand. I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed for at least ten minutes straight, no one knew this but Brad abused me and hit me and I told my friend AJ which resulted in AJ being in hospital because Brad beat the shit out of him.

I pulled up my jumper sleeve and looked at my wrist, 'ugly' 'Fat' 'worthless' 'go kill yourself' I pressed the blade down to my wrists and pressed down. I quickly slid it across my arm as little droplets of blood seeped out of the fresh cut.

Every time i did it i felt as though a weight had been lifted off my shoulders, i kept sliding the blade across my arm over and over again until a pool of blood had appeared on my top. I sighed and put mu arm on the counter to haul myself up but a shooting pain greeted me instead.

My arm was stinging like hell as i wrapped a cotton bandage around my left arm and pulled my jumper sleeve over my arm as i stood up. I tried not to make my arm come into contact with anything but it didnt suceed. I put my hair in a loose ponytail before turning off the light and sliding into bed.

When my head touched the pillow the only thing i could think of is 'How am i going to hide it?'

Flashback Over

I looked at everyone before sprinting over to the stair case and ascended it. "Jessie dont do what i think your gonna do!!" Georgia yelled catching up, but Ashley was faster... but not fast enough. I slipped into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.I locked the door only to be greeted by banging on the door. I pulled out my make-up bag and rooted round to find where the fabric had come apart and shoved my finger in. My index finger touched the silver object as i withdrew it from its hiding place. I rolled up my jumper to show the array of scarsall up my forearm.

I pressed the blade to my skin but before it would do anything, a hand set on top of mine. I looked up too meet a pair of green eyes. "I know how you feel just dont do it anymorw it will only get worseand you wont be able to escape!" He whispered before he discarded the blade to the bathroom sink. He pulled me into a hig as his dirty blonde hair swooped across his forehead.

"Who are you?"I asked puzzled pulling away from his unisually warm embrace.

"Irwin, Ashton Irwin"...

=======

OOHHH didnt see that coming did ya' nope.

Double update 😁 praise the lord hehe so Ashtons here woop woop told ya 5SOS would be in here soon.

I have a little competition for you guys, vote your favourite

Jiam-Liam and Jessie

Jashton- Ashton and Jessie

You know i love you guys so tell me which one you like the best.

If anyone has any self harming problems you can always message me and/or xxxgeorgiastylesxxx shes good at advice.

So see you next update Munchkins xGracex <3<3<3<3<3<3<3