Chapter 21

*JessiesPOV*
|6AM SUNDAY MORNING|
"ASHLEY TURN YOUR GOD DAMN ALARM OFF, SOME PEOPLE NEED TO SLEEP!!" A voice echoed through the house possibly waking everyone up. "SHUT THE FUCK UP BRI DO YOU WANT TO GO TO THE BEACH OR NOT!" She retaliated before there was a slamming of a door.
***
"Guys BREAKFAST!" I yelled wiping the sweat of my forehead onto the back of my hand. I had been cooking pancakes,bacon,eggs and freshly made orange juice. All since ten past seven this morning and it is now 8:03am. We were leaving the house at 8:45 to get to the closest beach (I don't live down south so I don't really know any beaches or places down there) While they were all coming down eating, I had already eaten while cooking so I have time to dress.
Picking an outfit to wear was the hardest task of the day, after looking through my closet, Ashley's closet, Brianna's closet and the unpacked stuff. I settled on a USA styled top and shorts, some red vans and a blue and white striped bandeu top.
By the time I had finished getting dressed and getting to the front door the girls were opening the garage and talking about pointless crap. As per usual. Brianna had been voted to drive because she was the most sensible one with a license. The red convertible that Simon had bought us was a perfect fit it had 5 seats,cuo holders, a huge music system and more high tech stuff like that. I got in the front with Brianna controlling the music while Ashley, Georgia and Elizabeth were in the back pissing about dancing. Brianna pulled out of the driveway and down towards the gate locking it behind her. Then we were off, down the twisting roads towards the beach with music blasting.
*
Pulling up at the beach was the best part of the day, during the drive the temperature had gone up by 20 degrees, meaning it was scorching hot. The sounds of waves crashing against the sand drew me in as I started walking,slowly but surely towards the sea. "Hey be caref-" "AAH!!" I screamed falling flat on my face. Spitting sand out of mouth was the last thing I wanted to do today. "Hey are you alright?" A guy asked eyebrows furrowed staring at me intently. He looked really familiar. "Hey do I know you?" I smiled still staring intently at him. "Jai who are you talking too?" Another guy shouted and I looked in his direction an they were exactly alike. Then it clicked! "Oh my God Jai as in Jai Brooks?!" I asked. Wide eyed. "Yeah." He said still trying to figure out who I was. "Its me Jessie Ashton's friend" I laughed.

"Oh yeah God hi how are you?" He asked pulling me into a hug, I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders. "I'm too how are you?" I looked over to his group of friends and recognized them straight away "LUKE! BEAU!DANIEL!JAMES! ITS ASHTONS GIRLFRIEND COME SAY HI!" He yelled, a blush crawling to my cheeks. I turned around to see Ashley and Brianna walking over. "Ashley it's Jai look" I screamed grabbing her wrist and pulling her over quicker. "Hey Jai nice to finally meet you in person" Ashley smiled nicely before giving Beau a double take. She looked at me and mouthed WOW, I just laughed as Jai introduced us to the rest of them.

"Jessie do you want to invite them over we need spend help with this barbecue!" Brianna shouted taking her top of to reveal her floral print bikini top. Before I had chance to say anything Luke and James were already sprinting over slipping continuously. I just laughed and beckoned the other guys over.
**
"Luke could you pass me my phone please!" I shouted seen as it was ringing and I couldn't be bothered moving if my towel- also I would get an uneven tan- "Hey Ashton!" He waved towards the phone, it must of been a FaceTime. "Hey where's Jessie?"He asked worry evident in his voice, "Smile for the camera Jessie!" Luke laughed. Obviously the camera was pointed at me so I just waved as Like walked closer to me and sat down on my towel. He turned the camera back round and hovered it above our faces "What's up Ash?" I asked, a smile graced his face. "Well were in London now and we haven't got anywhere to go so I was going to ask urm of...yaknow if we could stay with you for a while if that's okay?" I smile and nodded "Of course it is sure I'll text you the address" I laughed as Michael came into the camera "JESSIE how are you ok yeah that's good when we get to yours can we order pizza?" He smiled "Yeah course make yourself at home chuck your stuff in my room and we can sort out everything when I get home okay?" Ashton laughed making my heart flutter and my smile widen.

What?!? What is going on.

"Okay well thank you I'll see you when you get here oh and tell the boys I said hi too okay bye love you" He blew a kiss at the screen and ended the call. this is going to be fun.
"Hey who wants to go in the sea" Daniel smirked
---
I updated again Woop Woop yeah I brought more people in and it will make more sense in the next few chapters😂😚
Vote
Fan
Comment
Love you guys
Grace ️xxx