Chapter 24

*LiamsPOV*
Before I knew what had happened, I stormed back out of the house again.
I was hoping for a nice,relationship free, happy break.
I didn't want to constantly stay in the same house as some stupid mushy couple. I could never deal with those type of couples. The ones that fed each other, or have each other cute nicknames. And ESPECIALLY not the ones that whenever they were on the phone it was:
"You hang up!"
"No, you hang up"
"No! You hang up"
No! I hated them, and now I guarantee I'm going to have to deal with another one now.
I walked out onto the front porch, sitting on the garden swing. The breeze ran across my body, sending shrill shivers down my spine.
"Liam?" Louis shouted, looking around. A hushed 'Oh' escaped his lips when he caught sight of me in the swing.
I rocks my feet backwards and forwards let and over again, just to keep me entertained.
"Liam what's wrong?" He asked calmly, sitting in the seat next to me.
"It's just- I only got out of my relationship not even a week ago. And now k have to spend my time sitting around watching them to buddy up an be all cutesy and coupley and I hate it!" I sighed rubbing my hands through my hair, a habit I've seemed to pick up lately. He looked over at me and sighed too.

"This doesn't have anything to do with the fact that, Jessie, the girl you were once madly in love with, is actually with another guy? Is that what's bothering you so much?" Louis asked, looking at me, then slowly turning his head back to his hands.
"Louis! Don't be so loud, what happen I someone hears you?" I whispered sternly, quickly looking towards the door and window to see if anyone was eavesdropping.
There was no one.

"Yes it does Lou, she is just- ur- she's just- god I can't explain it. It's like I can't breathe and she's my oxygen. I need her in my life. She's the most amazing thing that's never happened to me and I want it to happen, I think I just went out with Danielle to mask my actual feelings for Jessie. What do I do Louis?" I asked, looking at him for the first time during our conversation.
"I would usually say just tell her. But we all know somethings been brewing up between her and Ashton for a while now and no one wants it ruined especially Niall and you. You'd be hear broken seeing her heartbroken." He spoke.
"Why do you always make sense Louis? Why!!" I chuckled, clapping a hand around his shoulder.
"I enjoy our little chats Liam I really do" he laughed his brilliant bubbly laugh.

His laughter faded as he walked back into the house. My smile faded too.

What do I do, what do I do.

-x-x-x-x
So how do we feel about Liam's big reveal?!?!?
I some other news too. If any of you are Harry Potter fans; I have decided to write a fanfiction based on the brilliant ginger Fred Weasley. So if you want to check it out its called Holiday Spirit and it's on my profile so yeah.

Thank you guys for sticking by this story even though it hasn't been updated since September(or something) but I hope you like this.
Thanks guys and don't forget to
Like
Comment
And
Vottee
Thanks again
Love Grace xx