Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Joe's point of view.

~ 1 week later ~

"How's the baby?" I asked Zoe as we walked along the high street. Her bump was beginning to show, however she was trying to cover it as much as possible lately, seeing as her viewers didn't know. To be perfectly honest, I'd almost forgotten what with the recent drama.

"Good! Everything's going well, we have our first scan in a few weeks."

I smiled at her beaming face as she talked about her baby. It was still weird to think that I was going to be an uncle.

"In here, Joe!" Zoe said, running over to a petite shop squished between two souvenir stores. As we walked in, we were surrounded by both old and new cameras, and numerous paintings and photo frames were dotted over the walls.

"Is it this one?" She asked, picking up the pastel yellow Polaroid in the corner. I nodded, grinning, as I already knew Lola would love it.

Seeing as she came over here to do an art degree, we decided to buy her a camera. Something to pass the time as she couldn't do much, what with her skin being fragile and still quite sore. Documenting our time together seemed like a good idea, especially with Lola's artistic trait.

After paying, we walked back to my car and drove back to the hospital, where Alfie and Lola were waiting to be released.

We jumped through the double doors, Zoe rushing over to her boyfriend and embracing him in a hug, while I held he camera in its cardboard box and went to Lola. She smiled at me, her green eyes lighting up as I sat on the side of her bed, cuddling up to her side.

"We got you something!" Zoe screeched, pointing to the box that was set uncomfortably in between our legs. I picked it up, handing it to Lola as she excitedly tore the sellotape and ripped open the box. Once she had got the camera out, she was twirling it around, trying out all the different buttons and such. I laughed at her amazement, Zoe and Alfie sitting with huge grins on their faces.

"Thank you so much!" Lola said quietly, hugging me tightly. I rested my head on top of hers, kissing it every few seconds.

"We're gonna go get the papers." Alfie said, leading Zoe across the room and into the reception area.

"Take a picture with me?" Lola asked sweetly, her voice melting me like chocolate.

"Course." I smiled, taking the camera in my hands and snapping a quick selfie. When it printed itself out, we gazed at it silently. Lola's eyes were squished shut, her tongue stick out, while I was kissing her on the cheek.

"You got a pen?" she asked as I pulled a fine liner out of my pocket. She quickly wrote something which I couldn't yet read, and passed the photo to me.

'Forever and always' was written at the bottom, a small heart at the end.

"I like that." I whispered, allowing her to lean her head on my shoulder.

"I like that too."

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Filler bc I felt bad for not updating yesterday :p

Heyoooo!

Idk if ya'll like 5sos but Gashton are killing me. Like consider me dead. Bai.

This whole thing is leading up to something really sad and only two people in the whole world know what and ya'll are probably gonna cry and I'm sorry in advance.

Ngl I completely forgot about Zoe being pregnant :/

Imagine little Zalfie babies tho ermmmaaggeerrrdddd

Ok I'm just gonna go now before I die of the feels

Who are we? (If you understood that reference praise the Lord I love you so much you're my favouritist person in the whole world ever)

Bai

B x