Chapter 32

chapter 32

Joe's point of view.

I walked into the Starbucks on the corner of our street ten minutes before the arranged time, ordering Lola's favourite hot chocolate and another for myself. The waitress smiled at me, obviously checking me out. I smiled back politely, taking the mugs to the round table in the corner of the room. After checking my phone repeatedly, I noticed Lola's dark hair swing through the door and reluctantly walk up to me, taking her seat with caution. 

She looked different to when i saw her last. Bags were developing under her eyes, which were red and puffy. Her skin was a bit paler, and her hands shaking as she took hold of her hot drink, mumbling a thank you.

Ten minutes had passed in silence, only nervous glances shared between the two of us.

"What d'ya want to talk about?" I asked, her big eyes staring at me, studying my face.

"Why were you in bed with her?" The woman sat beside us scoffed, looking at me in disgust. I avoided her dirty stares, focusing only on Lola's thin hand, rubbing the mug for warmth.

"It sounds worse than it is." I replied, gulping. "I missed you."

"I left because you kissed her. I come back to find you laying naked next to her," Her eyes began to water as her voice cracked. "How'd you think i feel?"

I moved my hand over to hers, placing it on top. She, however, was quick to avoid it, and quickly slid her hand under the table. I continued to stare at where it was once positioned.

"I'm so sorry Lo."

"When you break a plate and say sorry to it, it doesn't fix itself, Joe. Sorry doesn't fix everything."

I looked down, blinking back tears, and could tell by the sound of her voice that she was doing the same.

"How did you feel while you were doing," She paused, fiddling with the cotton of her jumper, "It." I looked back at her, Chocolate brown hair covering her face.

"I was thinking of you."

She quickly got up and left, swiping the remainder of her drink across the table, causing it to spill over the disrespectful lady's bag. I just sat there, oblivious to the flirty waitress cleaning up the mess and offering me her number, watching Lola's tear stained face rush out of sight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

haaaaiiiiiiiiiiii

Sorry for not updating, school hates me and i have loads of homework in for tomorrow which i still need to do and it sucks.

BUT i did manage to write the epilogue for this story, and i'm sorry in advance for any emotional pain it may cause you. Believe me, Jola splitting up is nothing compared to this!

How is everyone? And how's school going if you went back to school? If not you're so lucky i cant even.

I want to cuddle a koala right now. Or 5sos. just something cuddly and cute.

Its getting reallll cold in England now at night. In the day its all hot and sunny and at night its like freezing and dark and i hate it. I want summer back.

Im gonna go get some blankets and pillows and pretend im cuddling Calum hood cos he looks really cuddly like a teddy bear.

K bai

b xxxxxxxxxxx