Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Colin's point of view.

With Courtney refusing to participate, I was left by myself. That's fine by me, all I had to do was make sure I got rid of the evidence afterwards.

I slipped the spare key, which my nephew had stupidly left under the mat for all to take, into the lock. After checking that Lola was soundly asleep in her room upstairs, and Alfie and Zoe were both out, i sat on the sofa, taking a lit cigarette between my teeth and blowing on it softly. The smoke flew out of my mouth and into the clear air. Once i'd blown on it just a few more times, I threw it into the paper bin to the side of me, making sure that there was enough waste already in there to get the fire going.

Ten minutes passed of silent waiting. Once the fire was of a decent height, I got up off of the leather seat and flung the front door open. Not wanting to waste my time waiting in traffic, I began to walk the lengthly trail to the cliffs by the shore.

Twently minutes of fast paced walking, and i was finally where i wanted to be. I had got my final wish. I admired the scenery surrounding me, before plunging to my death.

Zoe's point of view.

"Alfie!" I screamed as our car rounded the corner onto our street. In the distance, I could see a house on fire, smoke and flames steaming out of the window, filling the air with a deathly stench.

"Alfie!" We both jumped out, slamming our doors shut as we left the small car in the middle of the road.

"No!" Tears streamed down my face as i crumpled to the ground, my whole body shaking in fear. I reached for my phone, my quivering hands attempting to type 999 into the keypad.

"Where's Lo?" Alfie quickly said, my eyes jumping up to face him in sudden realisation. Before I could stop him, he ran inside the house, covering his face with his jacket.

"Zoe!" I heard a voice shout from the end of the road. I turned to see Joe sprinting towards me, his hair flying out in every direction.

"Joe, No!" I tried to scream, my voice muffled by tears. He, too, ran into the building, flames engulfing him as he rushed up the stairs.

I heard sirens in every direction, and that was the last thing before i passed out.

------------------------------------

A/N

I told you there'd be drama.

I killed Colin bc most of you were sending him death threats so i thought it would be the right thing to do before things got too serious.

Thank you to the two gorgeous girls who messaged me this evening :) You're both so lovely <3

next part will be sad. bring tissues.

love you

b xx