EXPLANATION

Wow okay, hi.
It's been a very long time, eh?
So a lot of people were asking questions about Lola's death (and if you have any other questions please just use inline comments and ask here so I can edit them in later) so I decided to do a little Q&A sort of thing.

How did Lola die?
As I've said many times before, I've always left her death open to interpretation. That being said, I imagined it to be in a car accident of some sort (and if you want to make it really sad, it was on the way to her wedding).

Why did you kill Lola off?
Honestly, it was just to avoid writing a sequel (which I actually ended up doing so that was a bit of a waste of time). At the time of finishing this book, I'd just begun my GCSE work in year 9, so life was getting pretty stressful, and writing on Wattpad was becoming increasingly harder to do.

Why did you discontinue Reborn?
For those of you who are unaware, Reborn is the sequel to Crushed, in which Lola is still alive, and it follows their life after moving in together. I never actually wanted to write that book, but felt compelled to because of the huge amount of comments I received asking me to continue their life. At the time, I was in year 10 and working extremely hard in order to try and get decent results due to the new GCSE format being introduced, so writing was out of the question. For the past year, I've had to do a crazy amount of studying and revision to scrape a pass because of how hard everything is now, and I'm in top set for everything. Now, I'm about to enter year 11, where my GCSE's will take place, so I have absolutely no time to continue it.

That being said, I have some chapters in draft that were meant to be published at the end of the book, so would you like me to publish them now so that you know where the book ended up and have closure?

Again, if you have any more questions, be sure to tell me and I'll edit them in. Now I have a question for you...

What/Who did you imagine Lola to look like?

A silly question, I know, but I'm curious.

Thank you so much for your continued support, and I can't wait to hear your feedback. I've been reading this book (and I honestly can't be bothered to edit it there's so much wrong and agh) and leaving some comments every so often replying to you all.

Also, don't forget to check out the books in the Send In Sunday reading list on my profile, which contains books written by you. I'm sure the authors would appreciate it :)

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I love you all so so much,

B xx