Tom Hiddleston or Zachary Levi; I Choose You

Start from the beginning

You were now laughing. You were also super thankful that two of your closest friends were also friends. Both of these guys had become such stable friends in your life and you couldn't be happier. They crashed at your house when they were in town. If you happened to be in the same city, you met up, even if for just a few minutes. Plus, you spent a lot of time after shooting the movie together.

They had both met your family and you had met theirs. They sent you niece a get well present when she was diagnosed with cancer. Then when she went into remission they surprised her by coming to visit. 

Zach caught that you had arrived first and sought you out. You had arranged to sit in between both of them during the movie showing, so you weren't too concerned with seeing them beforehand. Zach, though, wanted speak with you beforehand.

Zach approached you and hugged you. He grabbed your hands and pulled back to look at you.
Zach: "Wow. You look great!"
You: "Thanks, so do you."
Zach: "So, you ready to head inside?"
You nod and walk inside.
You go to your seat and find Tom already sitting down. He was talking to the director. They both stopped and watched as you walked toward them.
Alan, the director, walks towards you and hugs you lightly.
Alan: "You look amazing, Y/N."
You: "Thanks!"
Tom: "She does look rather beautiful." You turn to find Tom standing and awaiting a hug from you.
You hug him. "Thanks Tom."
Alan is called away and you turn to see that Zach is now talking with his manager.
Tom: "So, I was wondering if we could talk after the premiere. Say, my hotel room?"
You: "Sure. Anything I should be concerned about?"
Tom: "No. Not at all. Just wanted to chat."

Time Skip
You were in the middle of the movie when you felt a hand on your knee. You looked over to see that Zach's hand was places on your knee as he watched the movie.

You were a little shocked, but not uncomfortable. You just sat and watches the movie that way for almost the entire remainder.

Time Skip
Zach was staying in another hotel, so you said goodbye after the movie. You road back to the hotel with Tom. You separated and went to your room to change into something more comfortable.

You slipped on your socks and converse and walked down the hall to Tom's room

You slipped on your socks and converse and walked down the hall to Tom's room. You knocked and he answered.

You: "Hey

You: "Hey. Long time no see."
He laughs and lets you in.
Tom: "So what did you think of the premiere?"
You: "I thought it went well. What did you think?"
Tom: "I thought the movie was great, plus I got to sit next to you, so that made it even better."
You smile and look down.
Tom: "I've made you uncomfortable. I'm sorry, but it was the truth."
You blush. "Well, thank you. It didn't make me uncomfortable, just flattered."
Tom: "Oh, good."
You sat in silence for a moment.
Tom: "Well the real reason I wanted to talk to you was.... I wanted to tell you that I... How can I say this?"
You just watch him as he struggles with the words.
Tom: "What I'n trying to say is that I really like you. Like truly am infatuated with you."
You slowly smile.
Your mind kind of stops. What? Tom likes you? You always thought he was handsome, but put away all dreams of him liking you in a romantic way..... But wait! What was Zach doing tonight? He was getting a little more than friendly in your opinion. Shoot. What do you do?
Tom: "Darling, you seem a bit baffled."
You shake your head.
You: "I just need to process. I'm sorry. I'm sure that's not what you wanted to hear."
All of a sudden you wanted to cry.
He notices the emotion in your face and gathers you in a hug.
Tom: "I don't expect a reaction right now. I assumed you may be blindsided. Talk to you tomorrow?"
You nod.
He lets you go and you head toward the door.
Tom: "Goodnight. And please, get some sleep."
You nod. "I'll try."

You had just left his room when you grabbed your phone. Surely, Zach was still up. You needed to know what he was doing tonight.

It was now approaching midnight and you were wide awake. You texted Zach.
You: Call me.
You had just stepped in your hotel room when your phone rang.

Zach: "Hey. What's going on?"
He seemed panicked.
You: "Relax. I'm fine." You said this with tears in your eyes.
Zach: "Oh good."
You: "I do have a question for you that may be a bit awkward."
Zach: "Ok?"
You sigh as you lay down in your bed.
You: "Why did you put your hand on my knee tonight?"
Zach: "What do you mean why?"
You: "Well, what was the reason you did that?"
Zach sighs.
Zach: "Well it's pretty simple. You looked great and when you look that good and you add the fact I have a schoolboy crush on you, I couldn't help myself."
You hold the receiver and struggle to breath.
Zach: "Hey, you still there?"
You: "Uh huh."
Zach: "You ok?"
You: "No." You start to cry.
Zach: "Wow. I wasn't expecting that response."
You thought quickly.
You: "No, it's not that. I'm just needing to digest some things."
Zach: "I'm sorry. Was my timing terrible."
You giggle. Just like Zach to apologize for something he didn't need to.
You: "It's not you. The timing could have been better, but let's just say it could have been a lot worse..... Um, I don't know what to say to your statement earlier. Can I get back to you?"
Zach: "Of course. Take all the time you need. But I do truly like you."
You: "Well, I'm flattered."
Zach: "Goodnight."
You: "Goodnight."

Great. Now what? You thought about it and decided to sleep on it.

That plan didn't work. You ended up tossing and turning until you couldn't take it. You looked at the clock and saw it was 4 in the morning. You decided to text your best friend from home.

Your friend called you right away and you hashed out everything.

Your/Friend: "So, which one could you not imagine your life without?"
You think about it. Tom was always a good time to be around, but Zach was always the first person you texted when you needed someone. Tom made you laugh, but so did Zach.

You: "Honestly, I don't want to lose either one of them."
Y/F: "Hmmm. Which one do you wake up thinking about?"
You smile. "Zach."
Y/F: "Can you see yourself falling in love with Zach?"
You smile again. "Yeah."
Y/F: "Sounds to me like you already know what the answer is."

You: "Yeah, but what about Tom?"
Y/F: "If he's as good a guy as you say he is, he'll want you to be happy.... On that note, if he's as good a guy as you say he is, give him my number." She laughs.
You belly laugh.

Time Skip
The next morning you met Zach for breakfast.
You: "I choose you. I think that we should give this a shot."
He smiles widely.
..............................................................................................
Requested by _NRobin_