Luke Newton; Unnoticed

You: "Luke, Honey, people are staring."
Luke: "I'm sorry, Babe. I told you I wasn't sure what the reaction would be and how it would affect people."

Bridgeton season 1 had just dropped on Netflix two days ago and you were so excited for Luke! He had worked on some projects before, but you both knew this was something special. This was your first time out of your home since the series had dropped. Luke wanted to take you on a date to the local coffee shop.

You decided to walk to the shop and on the way there you had three vehicles with someone screaming out the window, "It's Colin!" Four teenage girls had ran up to Luke and asked for a picture.

You weren't sure how to take this sudden fame for Luke. He was so humble and excited. And you couldn't help but be so happy for him. You were just nervous that he would leave you behind.

So now, sitting in the coffee shop, watching as people started whispering all around you, you looked to Luke

So now, sitting in the coffee shop, watching as people started whispering all around you, you looked to Luke. He didn't seem to notice the other people. He just kept talking to you like nothing was different.

Luke: "Are you ok?"
You: "Y-Yeah. Just trying to get used to dating a celebrity."
Luke laughs. "I'm hardly a celebrity, Y/N. People are just excited about the show."
You: "I know. I'm just not used to people noticing us."
Luke: "Does it make you nervous."
You: "A little."
Luke: "Why?" He looked genuinely concerned.
You: "I'm worried you will realize that I'm a nobody and you could push your fame by dating someone that is known." You looked down to the table, embarrassed and feeling very vulnerable.
Luke tilts your chin up with his index finger so that you are looking at him again.
Luke: "I'm the same Luke Newton that started dating you three years ago. I'll be that same Luke Newton that one day makes you his wife. I'm not going anywhere, Babe."
You smiled and relaxed, and realized you weren't noticing the other people around anymore.