Zachary Levi; It's Levi

You are the younger half sister of the Robert Downey Jr. Yes, Iron Man is your brother, ok, the man that acts as Iron Man. You and Robert were fairly close growing up and remained that way until you decided to move away.

You were enamored with the idea of film production and directing. Robert knew that you wouldn't want to ride his coat tail into company's good graces. You wanted to make a name for yourself. So, you never mentioned that you were Robert's little sister and with your last name being different, you were successful.

You kept in contact with Robert, mainly meeting in person, but whenever you did, it was very private. Being his little sister, he wanted to keep you protected and you had to convince him several times not to go after a director for being rude to you. You were thankful for Robert's protection, except when it came to dating. You had never found a guy that Robert actually liked.

One of your first major production opportunities was for Thor Ragnarok. It was on this set that you met the love of your life, Zachary Levi. You had run into each other the day that he was on set during lunch. You sat and talked for a few hours, as both of you had minor roles in the movie. You fell in love with him.... And happily, he fell for you too.

So after almost three months of exclusively dating you mentioned that you were Robert's younger sister to Zach. He was shocked at first but after you explained your reasoning, he understood. You waited a few more weeks after that to bring up the idea to Robert.

You: "So, I met someone."
Robert: "Ooo do tell. Wait, is he an astronaut?"
You laugh. "No?"
Robert snaps his fingers. "Shoot, I've always wanted to go to space."
He pauses a second.
Robert: "So? Who is he?"
You smile. "Zach."
Robert: "Solid name. Ugh, mind giving me the rest of it?"
You: "Levi."
Robert stops and looks at you. "Zachary Levi? Chuck? That Zachary Levi?"
You smile and nod, nervous of your brother's response.

Robert clears his throat and looks down.
You continue to watch him.
Robert: "How long?"
You: "We've only been seeing each other a few months. Why?"
Robert: "You need to end it."
Your heart sank. Robert did this every time.
You: "I'm sorry?"
Robert: "End it. Guys like him are only concerned about themselves. Take it from an actor, you'll never be satisfied with this relationship."
Your face goes red.
You: "Robert you're confusing me."
He sighs.

Robert: "Zach seems like a good guy, but how do you know he's not just acting? Even if he isn't, he'll be busy with his movies and you will be busy with yours. I don't want you to get hurt."
You are stunned. How could Robert be so skeptical about everyone you want to date?

You look at Robert with a fire in your eye.
You: "I'm sorry you feel that way. But I'm not your kid sister anymore. I'm dating Zach. Heck, I'm in love with him. So, if you want our relationship as brother and sister to remain in tact I would suggest you get off your high horse and let me live my life."
You left your meeting place in a huff. You didn't even bother to grab your things. You just wanted out of there.

Time Skip...
Here we are three years later and you and Zach have just secretly gotten married. You didn't want your marriage to overshadow his new movie, "Shazam."

You also haven't spoken more than simple pleasantries to Robert since that day years ago. It was sad, but you wouldn't trade your love for Zach for anything, including a relationship with your brother.

After the private wedding you were on the set of your newest movie. You turned the corner of a set piece and literally bumped right into Robert. He caught you and apologized before realizing it was you. He quickly pulled away, but you on the other hand wanted to reconcile. You stepped forward and captured him in a bear hug.
You: "It's good to see you l, Robert."
He hugged you back.
Robert: "It's good to see you too, kid."

You pull away and look at him.
You: "Robert, this may not be the best time or place, but I don't like where we stand. How can we fix this?"
Robert has tears in his eyes, "Honestly after the way I was to you years ago, I wasn't sure you wanted to fix it. I'm so sorry for telling you who to love or my hesitations. It wasn't fair."
A tear slips down his cheek.
"My ego got in the way of me asking you to forgive me and by the time I realized that, I didn't really know how to contact you or what I would say if I did."
You kiss his cheek and give him another hug.
Robert: "Forgive me Y/N?"
You nod your head against his shoulder and he squeezes you tighter.

You hear yelling over a loud speaker.
"Y/N Levi you're needed on set."
You: "Gotta run. I'll catch up with you later."
Robert calls after you. "Tell those bozos to call you by your real name, Y/N Y/L/N."
You turn and say, "It is my real name. It's Levi."

Robert looks shocked, but you have to run to the director before you can explain.

..............................................................................................
Requested by DeanForesterswyfe