Sebastian Stan; Fixer Upper

You and Sebastian had been engaged for six months and were to be married in another four. You both had separate apartments currently in the same building, but spent more time in one place or another, not sleeping in different locations from each other. You wanted to buy a home together for after your wedding. You knew that you could afford a nice home together, but you both couldn't decide on a move in ready home.

Your realtor had shown you a foreclosure property in the neighborhood you both wanted to live in. You decided to buy the property at an auction for a steal and fix it up yourselves. Your dad was a handyman and had taught you much about fixing homes. You did however bring on some friends that worked in the construction world.

The house was coming along nicely and you and your fiancé had surprisingly agreed easily on the changes to be made. You were halfway through the remodel and Seb had suggested you work on this brutally hot Saturday, just the two of you. The drywall had just been hung up and the floor installed. However, the wooden floors weren't necessarily the stain you wanted, so you and Seb decided to tackle the job.

When you drove over to the property, you both noticed that the yard needed work as well. The outside of the house was already finished, except for the landscape.

Seb: "I have an idea. I'll work on staining the floor, while you go get stuff for the flower pots and pick out some outdoor furniture. That way we can kill two birds today."

Y/N: "Sure if that's alright with you."

Seb hops out of the car, after giving you a kiss and grabbing his phone and water bottle.

....Time Skip....

You arrive back from the store one hour and a half later. You unloaded the flowers and yelled into Seb that you were back. He responded with an "Ok." You began digging with your hands into the dirt of the two large flower pots by the front door, to plant the small trees you bought.

You planted these, then started planting the flowers in the outside flower bed. You hear footsteps and look up to see Seb, shirtless and glistening. Man did he look hot!

You had stopped working to admire your soon-to-be hubby

You had stopped working to admire your soon-to-be hubby. You whistle. He turns to face you.

Seb: "You like what you see?"

You couldn't even respond. You just kept scanning his body up and down.

Seb: "Babe. You're drooling."

Y/N: "I...I...I...."

Seb: "You what Babe?"

He knows what he is doing to you.

Seb: "How close are you to being done?"

You hold up your hand.

Seb: "5 minutes?"

You nod. Still speechless.

Seb: "I love when you get speechless, it's cute. But what's hot is when you bite your lip like that."

You didn't even know you were doing it.

Seb: "We better head home soon I need to shower.... and get some other work done."

After shower he paused and winked at you.

Seb: "Keep working Babe. You look great."

He flicks his shirt off of his shoulders as he smirks and turns toward the car.