Logan Paul; The Invite

You were a silent fan, one of which you could be ridiculed for being. You were a Logangster. Not just any Logangster, an original member of the Logang. You had known Logan since elementary school.

You were acquaintances through sixth grade, but ended up in the same gym class together in seventh grade. After gym was over, the boys and girls separated and went to change in the locker rooms. You would come out after changing with about five minutes left before the bell would ring. You would watch some boys play knock out. This would be the routine for about a month.

In mid-September after gym one morning you weren't paying attention when a basketball rolled to your feet. You bent down and picked it up.

You loved basketball and often shot around with your brother at home. You gained some courage with a basketball in your hand. That's what happened that day.

You stood up and took one step closer to the hoop as Logan was walking toward you to retrieve the ball. You squared up, bent your legs, and released. The ball arched in the air and.... swoosh.

Logan's mouth dropped. Along with all the other boys on the court. Logan grabbed your arm as he said, "You're playin Hot Shot."

He pulled you to the line and you stood in front of him. This was intimidating. You were aware that Logan was a great ball player and you were right behind the star basketball player for the seventh grade.
Before you could collect yourself, you were passed a basketball. It was just like a wave of calm passed over you and without even a second thought you were shooting the basketball as you had done thousands of times before. You shot and... swoosh.

The gym went crazy. You didn't realize that the boy in front of you didn't make his shot. You had just gotten out the star boys basketball player from your grade. Logan shoved you a bit and gave you a high five.

From that day on you and Logan were friends and once you hit freshman year of high school you were inseparable. Well, that lasted until Logan got his first serious girlfriend and you were somewhat on the wayside.

You rode with Pam and Logan's girlfriend to the state wrestling tournament. You were his shoulder to cry on when they broke up. You were his sounding board when he was debating his vines and again when he didn't know whether to move to LA. You were there every step of the way. You watched every video, answered every time he called, and bought countless pieces of merch. You would meet up when he came home to Ohio, which wasn't often.

You were a secret. Not intentionally but you didn't rub into other fan's face that you knew him personally.

One night you got a call from Logan in a panic. He called and told you that he had messed up and the media was eating it up. He had posted a video that was disgusting. A true horror story was unfolding before your eyes, not for Logan but for the individual in the video. You called Logan back after watching the video.

You were there for him through the weeks that followed. He Facetimed you often to vent, cry, get a laugh, or just to hear how your life was. He told you of his plans and you tried to help him weed through what to do. You even contacted Chloe to make sure he was actually doing ok.

Then came the fight with KSI... You were excited for Logan as he was seeing this as a therapeutic experience. He would Facetime and talk with you as he worked out if he was lonely. 

Then came the fight. You were pumped! You were even more pumped after a conversation with Logan about two weeks before the fight.

Your phone rang and you saw it was Logan. You quickly answered.

Y/N: "Yellow."
Logan: "Hey Bud, what are you doing for the fight?"
Y/N: "What fight?" You say laughing.
Logan: "Haha. Very funny." He says sarcastically.
Y/N: "I'm paying to watch it at home, duh. I'm just a peasant, Logan." You were smiling as you said it.
Logan: "Well, pack your bags Little Sister."
Y/N: "Why?... What's going on Logan?"
Logan: "You are flying with the rest of the squad and are sitting front row. Duh!"
Y/N: "Logan, if you are joking with me right now, KSI won't have to fight you, because I'll put you in the hospital first."
Logan laughed. "Is that a threat I hear?"
Y/N: "A promise."
Logan: "Sure..... So, you in?"
Y/N: "You're being serious?"
Logan: "Y/N, listen to me closely. I...want...you...to...sit...front...row...at...the...fight."
You were tearing up.
Y/N: "But why?"
Logan: "Awww. Is Bub crying?"
Y/N: "Don't push it."
Logan laughs again.
Logan: "Well, obviously from your reaction I don't do enough to show you I appreciate you. You've been through so much with me and I want you to know I love you and can't say thank you enough. Plus, you've always been one of my biggest cheerleaders. Is that a good enough reason?"
You were letting the tears fall.
Y/N: Sniff. "Yes."
Logan: "Stop crying, Babe."
You then hear a screaming Chloe.
Chloe: "LOGAN PAUL!!! WHO ARE YOU CALLING BABE?"
She must have taken the phone.
Chloe: "Excuse me who is this?"
You were now laughing and couldn't stop to tell her it was you.
You hear Logan in the background.
Logan: "It's Y/N Dumbnut!"
Chloe: "Is this Y/N?"
You were laughing but got out, "Y-Yes."
Chloe: "Oh, hey Babe how are you?"
This just made you laugh harder.

You ended the conversation with a good laugh and a promise to sit with the team on the big day.