Old Flower || Dead Leaves

|🌹 | 🌹 | 🌹|

''Um... How have you been Yoongi?''

Things between me and Hoseok we're just too dull... I didn't engage in the conversation at all, it's like I wasn't interested in anything that he said anymore because I was trying so hard to remember what happened before I got here.

''Hoseok... move your hand aside, don't touch me, I feel uneasy at the moment''
I agitatedly answered back to Hoseok, completely changing the subject and not answering his question. I think he can already tell that I'm not feeling alright.

Hoseok's face was full of remorse and concern as he slowly let go of my hand and crossed his arms while looking at my chest.

''So... you got it removed huh?''
His tone of voice was ringing in my ears but I was too careless to even pay attention, be worried or even try to calm him down a bit by saying that I'm fine... because I'm really not.

''Yeah, this is what he wanted'' I answered back as I stared into space, thinking back to something familiar.

''I'm not trying to make up choices for you
and I don't know if you'll listen to me but please... get the surgery done for
your own sake, I know I didn't listen to you but this risk is something
I don't want you to take for my sake...
I'm gone now, there's nothing left but empty echoes''

I slightly flinch in pain, it felt like my heart was aching and it didn't want to stop. Being in this position, and trying to remember the nostalgic feeling I once had before obeying what Jungkook once told me before losing his grip onto reality... It was destroying me on the inside.

''Yoongi? Look, I know that you're blaming yourself but none of this is your fault... Jungkook was too-'' I snapped, hearing Hoseok say his name.

My ice cold glance hit him as Hoseok's eyebrows arched, his expression was fearful and worried.

''Don't you fucking dare blame this on him and don't say his name. You're right, I shouldn't take the blame... so why don't you? You're the reason this whole mess started. Remember how many you cut off from my life because you were so fucking obsessed?'' I scoffed as I looked down at my arms, watching the small surgical tubes connect with my skin.

''If only he was alive and you took his place when he died...'' I uttered out coldly.

''Yoongi... you don't mean that'' Hoseok softly spoke back as he looked down, it was clear that he was rethinking my reaction when I told him about Jungkook's passing. He was full of remorse.

''Maybe I do Hoseok, maybe I wish that you died instead of him... you weren't as fairly special. Because when you really think about it, you wouldn't die for me even if you had this disease that I removed for Jungkook's sake''
I couldn't stop talking... I couldn't stop myself from saying these words. If I was the 'old me' then I would've felt horrible and take back everything I just said, but I don't feel anything towards Hoseok anymore.

The boy looked down, his eyes were glossy and filled with tears. He turned his whole body away from me as he started to feel distraughtly guilty.

''I'm sorry Yoongi, I know I shouldn't explain myself because you won't listen but we don't know what was going on in his mind. I notice now how stupid I am for distancing you from everyone because I was so obsessed with you''

''Hoseok... Just leave. I don't want to see you ever again, But I guess that will be easy for you if you think back to the time you ended what we had.''
I murmured out as I looked away, leaning back carefully and closing my eyes, listening to the sound of the rain hitting the awning of the hospital windows.

''Yoongi.. w-what are you saying?''
I could hear his voice trembling as Hoseok's tears were about to fall.

''I'm saying that we are complete strangers now. You don't know me and I don't know you, now walk away... don't come back''
I coldly answered back.

The sound of Hoseok's footsteps leaving the room mixed with the raindrops are pleasing me somehow... I felt satisfied, hearing him walk away.

''Love can kill Hoseok, there is proof...'' I whispered before closing my eyes and starting to rethink about how to start my life over... without Jungkook.

|🌹 | 🌹 | 🌹|

🌹~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌹~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 🌹

🌹 He died for me, a slow, painful and lonely death

🌹 He died for me, a slow, painful and lonely death. 🌹
🌹 I'll live for him, a lonely and empty life. 🌹

|🌹 | 🌹 | 🌹| 🌹 |🌹 | 🌹 | 🌹|

[A/N] Thank you so much for reading this book, I truly don't know what my inspiration was for this story, it's pretty random. But I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!~

I'm sorry for being inactive for so long, life caught up with me I guess but I might continue to write stories here, it just depends.

Also, I'm sorry if I wrote any grammar or spelling mistakes.

Make sure to check out my other books as well, I would appreciate it a whole lot if you did~ ❤️

The second book for this story will be out soon, but as always,

Have a great day~ ^^

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘪 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 || 𝘑𝘑𝘒 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 🎉