In Flower || Tenderly Fragile

|🌹 | 🌹 | 🌹|

''God, where do I start... I guess this was meant to happen and I'm sorry Yoongi.
Don't blame yourself, none of this was your fault because you had your own happiness.
I was meant to be alone, all this time. I guess that I was too clingy because I've never felt this
happy with anyone before.

I'm not sure when you'll read this letter, to be honest. When I'm alive, or when I'm dead,
I really can't tell for sure.

I wrote this note to just explain my last thoughts since I can't seem to exactly talk
them out with you... Sometimes, we all hide things to keep people close to us safe... so that we won't hurt them and keep them happy.

I know that I didn't listen to you when you told me that favor, remember?
That's because... I wanted to die for you. I didn't want to lose my feelings for you
just because I have this disease that's killing me on the inside. I lived for you
but it wasn't enough to express my love... So I died for you instead.

Remember that kiss we had, Yoongi? I can't even remember half of it to be honest because it feels like a dream. I thought I was doing the right thing... keeping myself close to you but when we reached that point, it felt like you were gonna get hurt. I couldn't stand that, so I begged you to let go of me but yet, I wanted it to last forever.

Hoseok sure loves you Yoongi... But he isn't the one for you. He hurts you, so why stay with him?
Better things will come, I promise you... You have to believe in me. Remember what I told you, you'll find out through time. Don't feel guilty Yoongi, you might get into situations that will hurt you and make you look at people differently but there will always be people around you who understand.

Yoongi admit it... we both knew that this day would come, we were just too afraid to believe in it. But, I am happy for as long as I've lived because the end was the best part. I love you Yoongi, but it's time to flip the page and start new...

I'm not trying to make up choices for you and I don't know if you'll listen to me but please...
get the surgery done for your own sake, I know I didn't listen to you but this risk is something
I don't want you to take... I'm gone now, there's nothing left but empty echoes... make the right choice for my sake Yoongi, I know that you will.''

-Jeon Jungkook"

|🌹 | 🌹 | 🌹|

|🌹 | 🌹 | 🌹|