Deteriorated Bloomer || Weakened

|🌹 | 🌹 | 🌹|

People say that at nighttime is when flowers grow the most and smell pleasant... blossoms open up their petals and bloom at night. Maybe that's how it felt that faithful night after the events that occurred. My chest hurt and I couldn't help but bloom more and more... How stupid of me, thinking I could be a normal person who is just simply in love with someone. Many think that roses and flowers, in general, are beautiful and say that they would never get tired of watching them... In my opinion, they're horribly wrong. In this state, you can't look at any flower or, pick the petals up and slowly smear your thumb on it, feel how soft it is and smile.

This might be the worst start of the day...

''I check my calendar and realize it's almost that day. That same day that I seem to be in the worst condition, flower petals get everywhere on that day.''

Do I even have the courage and boldness to just drop in and wish them a happy anniversary? After what happened with Hoseok, Yoongi must feel horrible because he can blame himself pretty quickly at times, especially this time when I'm badly hurt.

It felt like it took forever before I choose not to interfere since things would just get worse and who knows if Hoseok might hurt Yoongi this time?

''No one needs me there and it's not it'll look different if I wasn't there. Let them have their way...'' I softly mumbled as I sat in bed, still not knowing what to do for the rest of the day.

🌹 Yoongi's POV 🌹

I look at Hoseok, sleeping soundly on my bed, without any regret or hesitation. I look down and sigh to myself, thinking back to the event last night... Jungkook, I felt something different with him. I don't know what it was but, it felt so different. My heart was pounding unlike the times I spend with Hoseok.

I shook my head, thinking it was just the long time we haven't hanged out, which might explain why I felt this way.

Hoseok was waking up, and the first thing he says is;

''Happy anniversary!~'' He hugged me from behind, smiling so cheerfully.

I fake smile and look down, softly mumbling out the same phrase back at him.

''I got so many things planned today, hurry I can't wait to do them all!~'' Hoseok tightly gripped his arms around me then got up to put his clothes on.

I cursed under my breath and softly whispered ''Yeah... me too..''

|🌹 | 🌹 | 🌹|

These hours with him felt like years, for some reason I just wanted this day to end, I couldn't get Jungkook out of my mind either way, no matter how hard I try to. Hoseok and I went to different café's, shops and restaurants... basically spent the whole day together.

I've never been this exhausted in my life, walking around this much... we could've just used my car but Hoseok didn't want to let go of my hand at all.
I'm probably not gonna see Jungkook today after what happened... I'm not surprised.

- -

🌹 Jungkook's POV 🌹