Dwindled Flower || Wilted & Biennial

|🌹 | 🌹 | 🌹|

I woke up in my bed, my chest felt very heavy as my body was very hot. My eyes are still half-lidded and it's sort of blurry, I couldn't focus but I heard someone next to me sigh in relief and stand over me on the side of my bed.

"Jungkook, god you scared me when you didn't wake up for so long. Are you alright?" Yoongi asked with a worried expression.

I squeeze my eyes shut and then open them again to correct my blurry vision, trying to focus on Yoongi and answering him.

''Im.. f-fine, I'm rather surprised you're still here.'' I hoarsely spoke out, rubbing my eyes and taking short breaths.

Yoongi stood over me on the bed and focused on my eyes that were trying to concentrate on him.
''Well, of course, you know, I can't leave with Hoseok just like that. You were clearly in pain... for goodness sake, you were curling up on the ground and your breaths were very short... also.. what are these black lines I saw on your arms, growing under your skin?''

When I heard Yoongi's words, that's the moment I couldn't look him in the eyes and choose to shrink down in my bed more and let my eyelids close without saying a thing.

This long silence made me drowsy... But I can't keep avoiding Yoongi so I tried to change the subject.

''Hoseok is very possessive of you, isn't he? He thought we... had more than just a day out that time you were with me in the library...'' I uttered out while blushing.

Yoongi was silent, not making a single move. I could still feel his eyes looking at me, it made me feel kind of awkward so I couldn't resist but to open my blurry eyes and adjust to the light in my room. But before I even had time to adjust to the light, I felt Yoongi leaning in once again.

I quickly placed my hands on Yoongi's shoulders and turned my gaze away and softly exhaled. Every direction I move my gaze to feels hazy, it's like my mind isn't following my movements. My body was very fragile and weak... I couldn't even move... but, it's not like I wanted to either. Kissing Yoongi feels so wrong and right at the same time, however, I don't want him to get into trouble with Hoseok.

''Jungkook... look at me... Please.'' Yoongi begged out.

I slowly turned my gaze back and my eyes were finally able to focus on Yoongi's face that is flushed and had a red tone to it.

''Yoongi?-'' Before I could ask why he was so red, Yoongi pressed his lips against mine once again.

I couldn't help but to caresses his hot cheek and tilt my head, allowing him to kiss me even deeper. The moment I started to softly moan and gasp in the kiss was when I could feel his tongue against mine. It was such a different feeling, I was slowly losing myself...

Suddenly Yoongi softly pulled away and slowly moved his thumb against my lower lip and lightly lifted my arm which got my attention... what is he gonna do? My body is restless and I can't move it if it wasn't for Yoongi.

''Jungkook... I'm sorry, he keeps hurting you. I know you only want the good for us but... he keeps taking it the wrong way. I just wished he could see the good side in you.'' Yoongi spoke in a loving and calm tone which made me feel as if all the pain could disappear. He started kissing the black thin lines that were growing underneath my skin and hurting me.

I looked down and sighed quietly.
''Yoongi... you're the only one who can see the good in me. You're the only one I let get this close to me... Because..'' I softly muttered out before rethinking my sentence.

''Because, what?'' Yoongi asked, curiously.

''Because... you're the reason I have this disease. You're the one I've been trying to be with for so long. But watching you with Hoseok just breaks me into pieces and I always run away, in fear that you'd someday find out about my problem and avoid me even more. This isn't normal... I should've been dead but... I'm living for you, hoping that someday you'd realize how much I love you.'' I awkwardly confess to Yoongi who just stood frozen in time, his eyes told a thousand emotions but the one I saw the most was a wonder, waves of curiosity.