Scorched Flower || Cloudy Sunlight

|🌹 | 🌹 | 🌹|

This morning felt different for some reason... It was something about it, it made me feel kind of relaxed in a way. I'm kind of starting to get a different picture of my everyday life now. This time, I actually wanted to read, I wanted to be in the library and just hold this calmness so tightly because I don't want to let it go at all. I just hope that I can keep the petals down this time as well.

|🌹 | 🌹 | 🌹|

I look around as I slowly walk to the library, watching the busy people and hear the many murmurs all over the city. I sigh in relief as I look up to the sky. Even if the sunlight isn't as strong, it's still there. I smile to myself thinking that I can meet my beloved... what if he shows up again? It seemed like he was very worried last time we spoke to each other. I giggle softly to myself and slightly blush, it's cute watching him care for me... I can just imagine how he will take care of me when I get a cold or something.

Finally, I arrived at the library. Apparently, there were much more people in the library today because of a new book. I'm not really interested because I only want to read about flowers nowadays.
I reach for a book and hold onto it tightly as I look around for a seat.

|🌹 | 🌹 | 🌹|

As I sit down and open the first page of the book, I focus on the words on each page. Every page is making my mind fantasize. ''What if this was real? How would it look? How would I feel?'' I never realized books were this interesting... I guess I just choose the wrong theme in books. My mind was slowly drifting away from reality and deep into the book's words and different characters. Then suddenly, my phone started vibrating. I gasped as I snapped back into reality and quickly picked my phone up from my back pocket.

My eyes widen as I grip my phone tightly, my heart pounding as I was reading the caller ID...

''M-My beloved... he's calling me?'' I whispered out to myself while stuttering.

As my phone was vibrating my mind suddenly got numb, and I quickly shake my head and answer the call with my hands shaking a bit.

''H-Hello?'' I softly mumble out.

''Hello Jungkook, how are you doing? Are you feeling better?'' Yoongi asked with a questioning tone of voice.

''U-uh I'm feeling good, much better now. Aren't you supposed to be with Hoseok? How is he?'' I softly spoke, trying not to raise my voice any louder.

''I haven't been with him, to be honest. I'm glad you're feeling better but why are you whispering? Jungkook, where are you right now?'' Yoongi asked, his voice got a bit higher.

I look around and sit closer against the wall as I try to hide by raising my shoulders a bit and placing my elbows against the table.

''I'm in a library at the moment... r-reading, I hope it's not annoy-''

''Wait for me.'' Yoongi interrupted and then hung up as I was losing my train of thought and my words began to run around in my mind.

I sigh and put my phone down, feeling nervous as I keep repeating his last words before he hung up.

''Wait for me.''

|🌹 | 🌹 | 🌹|

I tried so hard to continue reading but the words were jumping off the page it felt like, my cheeks were burning hot as I couldn't stop smiling. A day with my beloved... Just us 2. My heartbeat was going crazy. I closed my eyes and leaned my chin against the top of my hands.