Ephemeral Bloomer || In Full Bloom

|🌹 | 🌹 | 🌹|

🌹 Yoongi's POV 🌹

I woke up late this morning, last night I kept myself up by overthinking about the situation with Hoseok. What is Hoseok gonna talk about? Why is he so full of hatred towards Jungkook? And how is Jungkook anyways?

These questions were corrupting my mind, I just wanted to visit Jungkook right away and check on him... But yet, I'm afraid because of Hoseok. I think I should let Jungkook be since he passed out last night... he must've been very tired.

|🌹 | 🌹 | 🌹|

I went to the café and drank some coffee to wake myself up a bit more so that I get more energy to make it through this day. I looked outside the window and sighed to myself.

''This is where he would always sit and look at me and Hoseok as we walked together every morning...'' I thought to myself.
Ever since I met Jungkook after all these months, it felt kind of weird... We met again in spring but we haven't really sat down and spoken, had a conversation, etc before now, in the summertime.

Hoseok has been pretty possessive of me but before Jungkook pointed that out, I just thought that was love. I sigh, look down at my coffee reflecting nothing. The steam that's slowly drifting up against my face is warming me up but yet, it's kind of burning me.

Everything about this day just seemed dull... Even my mood isn't that much of a thing to discuss. I was pretty much bored but I couldn't just barge right in and wake Jungkook up.. even though that would be nice. It's obvious that he's not taking care of himself... he's very fragile and weak. I don't want to think that it's his disease doing this and making him suffer this much, that would only make me worry even more.

I lean back in my seat and close my eyes, still keeping my hands wrapped around my cup that's softly burning my palms. I didn't mind it though... I just wanted time to pass by quicker.

- -

After trying to call Jungkook twice, I couldn't stop myself from dropping by to see if he's alright. I knew that I was being too clingy but I'm seriously worried about him... especially after I saw these black lines growing on his arms, I still question myself what these are.

I walk up to Jungkook's door and realize that it's not even shut, I felt my heart began to pound as I slowly opened the door and stepped inside, looking around to see if someone might have been around. My biggest fear was that Hoseok was somehow a part of this.

''Jungkook? Are you here?'' I shouted as I look around.

My heart dropped when I entered Jungkook's bedroom... His bed was stained in blood and his blanket was just dropped on the floor. But the thing that made my heart drop was Jungkook, laying on his bed, not even moving. Flower petals surrounded his whole body and you could clearly see something pointy and sharp underneath his shirt, on his chest. The petals were rotten and withered, stained in blood. I couldn't believe my eyes.

I dropped down to my knees next to Jungkook's bed and began to hyperventilate as I stared at his body.

I slowly wrapped my arms around Jungkook's shoulders as my vision was getting blurry, my tears were just building up, more and more. I ended up breaking down as I called out his name repeatedly while hugging him so tightly, not wanting to let go... His body was so cold and pale... I was too afraid to lift his shirt up and check what was on his chest, keeping his hoodie inches away from his body. I took a big shaky breath and slowly lifted his hoodie to reveal what was overwhelming to me, I had to turn away... thorns grew and his chest was completely covered in flowers, so was his mouth.