𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭 ༾༾

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝗌𝗓𝖺

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒
𝗌𝗓𝖺

      𖩩 : 'that dumb-' Y/n couldn't even finish her curses in her thoughts, her mind always managed to go back to the moment that happened moments prior and that frustrated her. "Ugh! Get out of my head stupid!" She shouted into her pillow as she began to feel her face heat up at just the mere thought of it.

Eventually, the girl began to fall asleep until day break, "Brat! Breakfast!" Y/n groaned at the sound of her mother, she took a quick peek at her phone to check the time, 8:04 a.m.

"Mom, it's the weekend let me sleep in!" Y/n shouted in return, she sighed as she put her phone back on to the nightstand before turning away from it. "Well at least eat something!" The woman shouted from the dining table, Y/n huffed as she reluctantly began to get up.

She made her way downstairs and sat with her mother and grandmother, "Good morning, how was the race yesterday?" The elderly woman asked with a smile. Y/n returned the smile as she picked up her fork, "It was great, not many injuries for me to heal," the elderly hero gave a nod in response as Y/n began to eat her breakfast.

"Any plans later?" Nemuri asked, Y/n thought for a moment before remembering the bet Bakugo had made with her. Along with that, the boy's last words before she left came into mind causing her to choke on her drink.

"Oh my," Chiyo gently rubbed circles on the girls back as her coughing began to seize, Y/n cleared her throat before giving her mother an answer. "I have something to do later tonight so I may be home late," Midnight rose a brow to this before smiling mischievously, Y/n was now confused as to why her mother was giving her that expression but she soon got her answer.

"A date? Who's the guy? Midoriya perhaps? Or could it be—" the woman's smile slowly shifted into a smirk as she began to nudge her daughter, "Bakugo?" Y/n gently pushed the woman away from her with a huff, "It's not a date," Nemuri chuckled.

"Ah so it is Bakugo," Y/n shook her head at her mother as she stood from her seat with her empty plate in hand, "Thanks for breakfast," she said before giving her mother a hug and her grandmother a kiss on top of her head as she walked passed them towards the sink.

As the day went on, Y/n had felt as if the day had gone by way to quickly for her liking, "What the hell, it's already 6:50," her phone chimed along with a vibration signaling that she had gotten a message, her eyes shifted from the time to the notification banner over it.

Katsuki Bakugo
Don't forget our bet. Be there at 7 sharp.

She rolled her eyes at the message only to hear another chime from her phone, "What is it this time," she looked at her screen once more.

Katsuki Bakugo
I'm already on my way there.

Y/n checked the time once again, "8 minutes early?" She sighed as she got changed out of her pijamas before responding to the blonde's texts with a, 'see you there.'

She reluctantly made her way down the stairs after getting dressed only to be met by her mother and grandmother at the bottom of the staircase. "Have fun on your date but don't have too much fun now," Nemuri said as she gave her daughter a wink and a smile, "Wha-" Y/n shifted her gaze from her mother towards her grandmother who had something in her hand.

She stepped forward and placed the object into Y/n's hand, "Yes, remember that protection and consent are both very important." Y/n felt her face heat up as she looked down at the object in her hand, her grandmother had handed her a pack of condoms each different sizes— Y/n looked at her guardians in disbelief.

"I'm not going on a date! And I won't be needing these either," Y/n said as she gently shoved the pack back into the elderly woman's hands. Y/n turned towards the exit with a huff, "I'll be back later," Chiyo gave a smile as she waved the girl off, "Alright dear."

The woman that stood next to Chiyo looked down at her suspiciously. "What did you do," the elderly woman looked up at Nemuri with the same smile plastered on her face, "Oh nothing Nemuri," the said woman sighed as she watched the front door close behind the girl.

"Took you long enough nerd," Y/n rolled her eyes as she held her phone up to the short tempered male , "I got lost okay, anyways what's the first part of this endurance test." Bakugo pointed towards a steep hill with a smirk, "Let's take a hike, whoever get's to the top first chooses the next exercise."

Y/n grinned in return, "Alright, even though it's fucking weird that we're taking a hike so late," the blonde scoffed as he stretched for the first challenge, "You can always take your ass home and declare me the winner," Y/n glared at the boy, "No way in hell bitch boy."

"Then stop complaining about the time, let's start already," the male stood from his previous position and faced the direction of the hill, Y/n did the same and prepared herself for his word. "Go," the two began to make their way up the steep hill, both doing great with every step they took.

Y/n was starting to take the lead which made the blonde irritated, he began to pick up the pace. Though, neither of the two expected what was going to come, "What's the matter Bakugo? Getting anxious?" Y/n teased as she noticed the male's change of pace.

Bakugo glared at her before facing somewhere else, "Shut up before I blast you off this hill," Y/n gasped as she pretended to be shocked by his behavior, "Oh my, such horrible words for a future hero." The male lowly grumbled curses under his breath as he grew more irritated by the minute.

Y/n hummed as she looked ahead of her, but soon she felt a drop of water land on the tip of her nose causing her to blink in confusion. "Hey bitch boy," the blonde lowly growled before responding in words, "What now," Y/n looked up at the sky as more droplets landed on her cheeks. The once clear sunset sky grew darker with the rain clouds approaching.

"Did you even bother checking the fucking weather," Y/n said in between her teeth as she looked back at the blonde not too far behind, Bakugo didn't bother facing her as the rain begun to pour down much harder than before.

"You're so dumb !"