~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mrs. Sung's P.O.V

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After Mr. Kim's visit, I call the maid into my office.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Mr. Kim is no longer a stranger in this house. Next time you see him, treat him like family. Do not tell Mr. Kim anything about this. Also... Call my lawyer"

"Yes, ma'am."

I dismiss her and she leaves the room. We'll see how long you'll say no to me. This won't be the last time we meet, Mr. Kim. I'll make sure of that.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Y/N's P.O.V.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"JUNGKOOK! JUNGKOOK WHERE ARE YOU?!?!"

He comes running into the living room with a bag of chips in his hand.

"WHAT?!? IS THERE A ROBBER? DID YOUR OLD BOYFRIEND SHOW UP? DO YOU NEED ME TO KILL A BUG?!?!? TELL ME, LADY!"

You stared at him weirdly and raised an eyebrow.

"Did you read my texts?" You asked.

"No... I accidentally read your texts. You left your phone unlocked and I was going to prank call someone but then I looked at your conversation with Annie. I accidentally looked it over and read a few texts."

You sighed and then remembered what you were going to tell him.

"Anyways... Guess what?"

"What?"

"I GOT THE JOB!"

You screamed in excitement and danced around the room. He stopped you by the shoulders and gave you a confused look.

"What job?" He asked.

"I applied for a job at Hoseok's office and they called to tell me I was hired! I start tomorrow!"

His face lit up and he began to scream and dance around the room. Unable to contain your happiness you joined him. Five minutes later, Namjoon and Hoseok walked into the room and watched you both. Hoseok dropped his briefcase and joined your happy dance session.

"Um... what are you guys doing." Asked Namjoon.

You stopped and told him what had happened and why you were dancing.

"That's great! But Hoseok... Why were you dancing?"

"I don't know. I was just doing it because they were." He answered honestly." But now I have a better reason to dance!"

Jungkook laughed and Namjoon shook his head.

"Wait, why are you both home so early?" Asked Jungkook.

"I delivered paintings today so I got done early." Explained Namjoon.

"I got all my work done," Hoseok answered.

"We should celebrate since everyone is here." Jungkook offered. "We can invite Jin-Hyung and ask him to bring drinks too."

"Yeah, I think Y/N deserves it for all of her hard work," Hoseok added.

"You guys don't have to do this for me." You say.

"Nonsense. What kind of friends would we be if we didn't?" Asked Jungkook." Don't you think she deserves it Namjoon?"

"You should let them do this. I don't think they'll let you stop them. You do deserve it... After all that work." He said while looking away.

"See? Now, I'm going to call Jin-Hyung and Hoseok you can order pizza or something." Jungkook says.

Hoseok and Jungkook leave you and Namjoon alone in the room. Namjoon stood there for a few seconds before clearing his throat and mumbling something about washing his hands. Hmm, things have gotten weird between Namjoon and I. I wonder if I did something... Nah, I bet I'm overthinking this. You laugh softly and go upstairs to call Annie.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

An hour later, Jin arrived with soju in his hands and a smile on his face. He congratulated you on the job and said hello to everyone else. Annie had also shown up and said that she would be staying here again. Once Jungkook had dragged Yoongi and Jimin downstairs, everyone began eating and drinking. It was a good time and it felt like everyone's problems had melted away. After a bit, Hoseok had stood up to make a toast.

"To Y/N, may you be success full in your job and never lose hope."

Everyone cheered and agreed. You noticed that Annie was pouting and you asked why.

"Now that you have a job, you'll be to busy to hang out..."

"What? No, I'll always make time to hang out with you and everyone." You tell her.

"Let's see how long that lasts," Yoongi mumbled.

Hoseok elbowed him in the rib and told him to be quiet. The rest of the evening was enjoyable and pretty soon everyone went to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I AM BACK BABY!!!!!!!

GUESS WHO'S GOING BACK TO GIVING YOU UPDATES!!!!! MEEEEEE!

Honestly, I'm so happy to be able to keep writing for you guys. Huge thank you to everyone who has stayed with me up to this chapter. It's been a crazy ride and I hope you can continue to ride it with me. Thank you to everyone who is still reading, voting and commenting! 

LOVE YOU ALL!!!