𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨 ༾༾

Start from the beginning

"You know based on what you told me you three are going to end up facing harsh consequences," Izuku looked over at his two classmates that were in the same hospital room as he was, they couldn't help but to overhear him being lectured by Y/n. He smiled before finally responding to her on the other end, "Actually we had a choice, and with the choice we made we won't be getting any consequences since we won't be taking credit for Stain's defeat."

Y/n looked down at her feet as she listened to every word the freckled male had said, there was some silence between the two until Y/n broke the silence. "As long as you three are alright and won't be facing consequences —" she slightly smiled, "— I can't stay mad at you idiots," even though he couldn't see it Izuku could hear her smile and that made his small smile bigger.

After her talk with Izuku, Best Jeanist had gathered everyone in the agency to talk about what happened in Hosu before stating their schedule for the day. "It will be business as usual today, standard material. Let your bodies and minds be as sharp as your jeans." Y/n sighed as she began to work, "I can't wait to get out of here," the ash blonde not too far from her mumbled.

Two days soon flew by, news about the Hero Killer's arrest had still been going around, "It's possible that villains have gotten inspired by what happened in Hosu, that means they could be feeling bolder. This may be a patrol but both of you have to keep your guard up," Best Jeanist informed his interns, they were out on patrol— the one thing that both of the interns felt was the most beneficial part of their entire internship.

"Yessir," Y/n responded, the blonde next to her sucked his teeth but responded as well, "Yea yea." The denim hero looked at his interns for a moment before looking forward once more, "Here's a question for you both," Y/n glanced over at the hero as he continued with his question, "Patrols are mainly meant to prevent villains from committing any crimes, but they also have a secondary purpose. What is it?"

Bakugo was the first to answer, "Oh that's easy, if we see some bad guys we can beat 'em up on the spot!" Y/n sighed as she shook her head at his answer, "You're just mad that I'm right loser!" He shouted before gritting his teeth in anger, "Incorrect, L/n what's your answer?" Bakugo turned to the denim hero more enraged than he was before, "What?!"

Before Y/n could give her answer a small group of fan girls came up to the trio to greet their idol Best Jeanist, he took a moment to greet them as well before telling the girl to go on with her answer, "Well, it's to remind people who we are and to give people peace of mind, correct?" The hero gave a nod and added on to that , "That is correct but let me add that this builds a sort of trust between the protectors and the protected."

The ash blonde scoffed at the hero's words, "I think you just like the attention," out of no where three kids ran up to the trio before stopping right behind them, the group turned to the source of the rapid footsteps to see the three children standing there. Y/n thought they were fans of Best Jeanist and were there to greet him like that last group but was shocked to hear that, that wasn't the case, "Hey I've seen that blonde guy on TV before!" One of the children shouted while pointing at the ash blonde next to the girl.

"And I've seen that pretty girl next to him too! She's prettier in person!" The same child exclaimed while moving his pointer finger towards the said girl next to the blonde. She was taken aback by the sudden compliment but didn't express it in her face, "Yea, and the blonde guy got caught by the ooze villain and he almost cried like a baby," another child commented, that comment alone was enough to irritate Bakugo, his neatly combed hair reverting back to it's natural state.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" The ash blonde shouted, the children began to cry at his sudden out burst, Y/n shook her head in disapproval at what he'd done. She took it upon herself to fix the situation and crouched down to the children's level, "There, there it's okay," she placed each of her hands on two of the little ones heads, gently caressing them as they began to calm down.

"I'm sorry for my—" She paused for a moment as she looked at the fuming blonde behind her, looking for the right word to use, "—companion's behavior—" she said through gritted teeth before looking back at the children with a small smile, "— I'm sure it was not his intention to startle you."

'You owe me,' she mentally said, still keeping that kind small smile plastered onto her face, "Bakugo did you already forget everything that I've taught you? Talk to them like a Pro Hero" Best Jeanist scolded.

"Yea fine," the explosion user walked towards the children as Y/n moved to the side awaiting the disaster to come, "Listen up! I wasn't helpless I was just coming up with ways to fight it, sometimes a hero has to pretend he's been caught. You really think I would lose?" Slowly his words began to take a large turn which irritated Y/n. "Bakugo," she whispered his name in a warning manner, but to her dismay he didn't stop.

"You'll eat those words when I'm the new number one he-"before the blonde could finish his little threat Y/n stepped in, "That's enough," Bakugo glared at her, he was much more irritated than before now that Y/n was butting in and ruining his moment. "I'm doing what I'm supposed to do, stay out of it!" The healer rolled her eyes in annoyance as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yelling at children and telling them to eat their words isn't exactly talking like a Pro Hero," She leaned into the boy's ear, "But you wouldn't know that since someone such as you is horrible at socializing, isn't that right lap dog," she whispered, low enough so the others wouldn't be able to hear.

Y/n stepped away from the blonde as she left him trembling in anger, she smirked at him before facing the children that were still there in front of them, her smirk immediately changing into a smile.

"Again my apologies for the way he's acting, he isn't experienced in talking with kids," Bakugo opened his mouth to disagree but before he could even make a sound Y/n placed a hand over his mouth which made him angrier, "But even so remember this, sometimes it's best to keep things to yourselves alright?"

The children gave a nod to her words, "Yes ma'am," they said in unison, "You should teach him some manners, he's mean," One of the children suggested. Bakugo pulled Y/n's hand away from his mouth, "WHAT'D YOU SAY?! I DON'T NEED ANY HELP," he shouted once more, causing the children to run away in fear, Y/n shook her head as she watched the children run off into the distance.

"We need to figure out how to bring down his pride and channel all of that passion into becoming a hero," Best Jeanist suggested as he walked towards his two interns, Y/n rose a brow at the hero's words.

'We?'