Poisoned?!

"Bell! Bella honey are you alright?" Ugh, what the heck is going on? It's like my head's on fire and my stomach is killing me.

"Your daughters going to be fine me, it seems that poison hit your daughters system. She'll be up and running in no time." A calm reassured voice calmed my mother.
Quiet mumbles emitted from the room. Forcefully, I open my eyes.
"Ugh." My left arm is currently having a liquid entered in my body and from the sights of it, I'm in the hospital.

"Bella. Baby your okay." Crocodile tears rushed from my mother's eyes.  I bet she's completely terrified right now.

"I'm fine no need for crying." I peek my vision to green eyes fuming with one call after another. By the looks of it, I better let him cool off a little first. "Parker." His emeralds were dark. Sighing the darkness lighted.

"Are you okay?" I never knew the guy could walk so quickly. All I saw was two steps and boom he's there.

"I'm fine."

"That place is going to pay." With that, he rushed back in the corner back to call after call.

My eyes, wary starred at him kinda concerned. I really should get my mind off of the fact that someone poisoned me! Wait, I have an idea. Panic.
Who would poison me of all people? If I look at this theoretically, girls swoon over him every day he must have a crazy fan. One things for sure, I should be more careful.

My mother decided to turn on the TV, until a certain news channel she stopped at. "Marketing rates of Neword tech. has been sky rocketing for the past four years under the leadership of Miss. Laura Neword." Parker ears perked up and a proud smirk played on his face. "Any words Miss. Laura."

"I must thank all the share holders put into Neword tech. Without them, we wouldn't have had such smooth sailing." I must say she doesn't really resemble Parker as much. She has long wavy blonde hair and gray eyes. Her face doesn't have a hint of anger or exhaustion. "I would also like to thank my family for the support of this company." Parker rolled his eyes when she stressed the word family.

"Mom. I'm thirsty."

"I'll get you some tea dear." The worried woman frantically dashed out the room, leaving me and green eyes.

"Parker." My voice was ever so delicate, trying my best to sound innocent. That easily got him to my bed side in a flash of a second. "You've been in that corner ever since I woke up." The delicate voice dropped and my expressions became flat.

"Something's not right with your food poisoning." He looks down with a hint of confusion.

"I know that. The fact that
we ate from there before."

"You didn't feel dizzy or anything like that before you passed out?"

"No, not really I held a conversation with you correct?" Reluctantly he shook his head.

"Then what could you have eaten?"

"We know someone is targeting me, we also know they are against something that I might've done. So maybe we had a different chef." I came up the conclusion of this situation and Parker's eyes opened widely.

"Different chef or someone who has it out for the both of us." The room became quiet with the background sounds of the television pooled in. I guess shock took a moment, since I didn't know what to say.

"Your trying to say the person who has it out for us played to be a chef?" Hearing it out my own mouth, it sounds realistic.

"What should we do?" This person must have a huge grudge on me, I don't know who would poison me of all people.