Lunch Spread

BELLA'S POV

The time Lana and I, spent talking about people's reaction, of my 'outburst'. I stopped listening a bit when she brought up the idea of going shopping. I mean, you would think she'd have a bunch of friends to do that with her already. It's cool for her to ask, but I'm not the type to shop.

"Lana, why ask me to go shopping with you?" I ask her in pure curiousity.

"Well, because your a nice person and I want to be your friend!" She answers with a ressuraning grin. I smile back at her with the same smile power.

"That's great, but don't you have alot of friends, not trying to judge you just asking."

"Nope, I mean not really, I not really the social type, but I do have a social apperance." Her explaination makes perfect sense. The first time I tried talking I guess she would've been giving the girl she was talking to directions.

"That's great, but there is one problem..." I announced.

"What is it?"

"Well, I am super lazy, and plus I don't like shopping." I end up saying catching my breath. I catch a look at her face and she just stares at her hands.

20 years later

Oh inner vioce shut up, it's only been two minutes. I mean wow, I feel like she took that in a mean way.

"I'm so so sorry Lana I didn't try to make it seem as if I was mean in a way. I just like being honest to people. I do lie when needed to though." I say the last sentence in a stealthly fashion.

She starts chuckling and ends up totally burst out laughing. I start doing the same as her, with my head going all the way back. I see someone walking to a bench with a basket of food in hand. How I could've tell it's food? My nose, heck my mom tried making food in the middle of the night once and started by boiling water. I already smelt her plan and was waiting at the dinner table for my share.

That guy is Parker huh? Rhetorical question, don't answer. Eh, I can ignore him no problem. I turn my head back and start talking to Lana about after the first week what is she gonna do for the weekend. Her answer was that she was normally planning on going to the mall.

"Wait, does this mall have a food court?" I ask in for this precious information.

"Yeah!" She answers with hope radiating off of her.

"Great! Count me in then!" I answer excited.

Now that it's done, time to get out of this tiresome school, just two more classes.

I plop myself up from the bench and starts my way to the gigantic door to get into the school. I of course take a glance over that Parkers way. I quickly turn my attention away once I noticed he was about to do the same thing as me.

Taking a moment to stretch, then making my way to my locker. Ugh, I'm so tired, socializing surely took alot out of me. I reallly deserve a whole day of anime and listening to some pop and k-pop. Scratch that, an entire weekend if I keep this stuff up for five days. I mean technically speaking over 35 or so hours. Which is still so much. I mean not just this school, literally school in general.

I take out my Literature book, telling myself that school is to weak to break you. Just imagine all of the breaks you get... AHH who am I kidding, all the breaks you have you wish you either had more time, to socialize or be anti social. Or that zero point zero zero two percent that just like school.

No joke, I literally can't get over the locker being so huge! Tomorrow I want to decorate it to make it fit my personality. I take my bag out with it so I don't have to come back to it for my bag. Now I'm over here contemplating on weather I should add Attack on Titan posters, or Tokyo Ghoul. After a few moments of hurting my head on it. My decision is now both, why not? And add a few BTS posters here and there, to keep a level mood.