"Oh, I should show you around, but that's what Calum is here for." She smiles again and it causes chills down my spine. A bad vibe, I think as I put the little pill in my scrubs pocket.

Who's Calum?

A teen boy walks in with tanned skin and dark hair with a dazzling smile. He grins as the nurse walks out the door.

"I don't know about you" he says taking a seat next to me "but I don't like her. I know I'm not supposed to say it, but she's creepy as fūck. She's as crazy as.." he trails off as he shakes his head noticing he was off track

"Um" I say looking down at my hands "Are you Calum?"

His eyes go wide as his eyebrows furrow. "She, she told me who you were." I play with my thumbs "the nurse" I say quickly.

He sighs in relief (I don't really know why) but suddenly grins again. Does he work here? And why is everyone so happy?

"And yes." he says taking my hand carefully pulling me up "I'm Calum" he smiles

"Oh, if you wanna leave this room you gotta go to the little bathroom in there and change into the uniform we folded next to the sink." he says still smiling but then look the ground

Uniform?

I slowly walk to the bathroom immediately spotting the light blue "uniform". I don't necessarily think it's a uniform, more like-pyjamas. A shirt and some long pants.

I take the scrubs off throwing them into the bin as I notice faint scars on my forearm. I examine them slowly. Dod I do this to myself?

Everything is just so damn frustrating and confusing. it's not everyday you wake up to a person telling you nothing about of who you are unless the things you already know. in my case. A couple of things. Basic facts, the elementary school I went to, High school, and all that but what happened? Why am I here? Where am I exactly?

The knock on my door makes me jump "you almost done in there?" calum says "we have a big day ahead of us" he says chuckling and I quickly put on the clothing as I pull my hair back with the hair tie it came with, grabbing the small pill from the scrubs and putting it into my shirt pocket.

Calum's standing near the doorway leaning against it, texting away at his cellphone.

I question myself again

Does he work here?

All he's wearing is a polo long-sleeve and some khakis. He seems more of a rich kid than anything else. The blonde highlights in his hair seem; feminine, but surprisingly nice.

He's walking quickly as I trail slowly behind him bare footed, my small feet pressing against the cool floor.

Not many people are around. Just endless halls of white. White walls, windows, picture frames, even the workers' uniforms are white. Everything seems so; clean.

Passing by one of the windows I catch a glimpse of the outside. A dark blue sky, the dull grey clouds, and the deep shade of green of grass and the light grey road-which wasn't busy.

Calum turns to look at me, as he notices that I completely stopped walking. My eyes trained on the window before me, it seems all captivating.

Calum stands beside me tilting his head glancing between what I'm staring at and I, nudging me a bit snapping me back into reality.

In the sun,

In the-

The sound of faint voices in my head are heard. Was that a nirvana song? I look down at my feet wondering why I just played that song in my head. Thinking if the lyrics, trying to get the name of the song.