•Agathokakological•

{•Unedited•}
~Ace's POV~

    "I invited her, but I certainly wasn't expecting you to actually show." She sighs, shrugging her small shoulders.
"Of course, I would." His smile looks almost relieved. Did he think I wasn't going to show? In all honesty, I wasn't going to until my mom was trying to convince to go to dinner with her and my dads family. It makes no sense to me why she even wants to be around him so much, have me around for him so much.
    I'm playing tricks on myself though; there's no way he actually cared if I did or didn't come. There's countless girls in tight revealing clothing that would gladly give him a night to remember. It's a mystery to me why he wanted me to come; that's why I did come. I'm too curious to not find out. 
     "I'm happy you did," he says, gesturing to the same bartender from last time. She's hardly taken her eyes off Alex since I came up, ignoring her job. Lucifer doesn't seem to care that she's ignoring the many calls for her as she takes her time pouring some bright green liquid into a weird shaped glass. He takes it from her and hands it to me. I won't drink it, but I'll drink it. "Shall we go up?" He asks.
    "Sure." Alex winks at me as he grabs a drink
and gestures for me to follow him. Girls and some guys look at him as we walk to the stairs. He presses the elevator button, shifting back and forth. If I didn't know him, I would think he was nervous, but this is Lucifer, he doesn't get nervous.
"You look good," he says, gesturing to my outfit. He's been nice to be today, which is making me suspicious. I wish I could just enjoy his compliments, but it almost seems wrong for him to be nice to me. What happened to me being the girl who wears hideous dresses.
"Thank you," I say. The door opens and he leads the way into his home. There's yet another bar but a huge living room and a late space for a bed. It's nicely decorated, which I'm not surprised about because this is him. Everything in here doesn't look less than five hundred dollars. "T-this is where you live?"
"Sometimes," he says. "I also have a home in Vegas, and Rome, and Portugal, and-"
"I get it, you own a lot of homes," I say, setting my clutch down.
"Yes, but still, they're all better than my thrown." I cock a brow in question. "Ugh, never mind. Why aren't you drinking that? It seemed like something you would like. Sweet, but a little sour...like you." How charming.
"I don't like alcohol," I tell him. He takes it from my hand and sets it down. What am I here for? I would rather be downstairs in that enormous crowd of people than alone with him.
"We have to talk about...this," he says. We sit down on his expensive couch, me making sure I don't have anything on me that can mess it up. This thing is probably worth more than my entire life.
"What do you mean this?" I ask.
"Us, things haven't been the same since we kissed me," he says. "Then I kissed you." I look down at my hands, suddenly uncomfortable.
"There is no ya; the us is you and my mom," I tell him. "What happened doesn't mean anything. You're my professor and all that's been happening is very inappropriate. I'm not the type of person to just...make out with someone I don't know. I could never hurt my mom like that."
He hangs his head, shoulders slumping. There's no way he's actually disappointed about this. I've just been an easy target. I wish I had the strength to turn away from him the times he has flirted or that day in class, but he makes me feel so weak.
"Tell me this, if your mom and me, if nothing ever happened, would you consider having a relationship...with me?" Do I lie?
My emotions when it comes to him are all over the place. Part of me just wants to surrender myself in a way, but he intimidates me to a point that scares me. Something about him screams power more than anyone ever has.
"I honestly don't know," I tell him. "I'll admit that we have...some strange connection and even if I tried, we can't stay away from each other." His eyes lock with mine. For the first time, they aren't emotionless. He looks shocked.
"And you're gonna throw that connection away because of my meaningless fling with your mother?" Meaningless? I take in a shaky breath. He places his freezing hand on my knee. "I've never wanted something like this before."
"I-I don't know," is all I say. "You're so complicated in ways I don't think I can handle. You speak in the weirdest way and are mean to me for no reason. But for some reason, I feel some pull towards you."
    "So why resist it?" Didn't I just explain that? Even though what I said was true, it's also because he scares the living hell out of me. The fact that he has the ability to make me want him even though I know it's wrong.
    He starts leaning in closer. The smell of his expensive cologne isn't too bad at the moment. Maybe I should have drank that thing? I know I should move away, not let him do this, but I want him to kiss me again. The feeling he gives me is something I can't explain.
    "I don't-I don't know." His lips just barely brush against mine. They're just as cold as they were the last time. His hands cup my face, deeming the kiss. Our forehead press against each other as it grows more heated. I pull myself closer to him, holding him by his broad shoulders.
     He brushes my hair behind my ear, our tongues brushing against the others. His mouth takes my whiskey and mint, more so the whiskey. I've never liked the fast until now.
     Throwing my leg over his lap, he holds me by my hips as I straddle him, messing up his perfectly groomed hair. My breasts press harshly against his hard check. His hands run over my back, drawing me impossibly closer. The feeling of his shirt is beginning to get on my nerves; suddenly, I want no barriers.
     He rests back into the couch as I start unbuttoning his shirt, his toned chest becoming more and more visible. It's obvious he works out often, keeping his body in perfect shape. It's like he's sculpted by the gods.
     He tosses his shirt to the floor with one hand while the other unzips the back of my dress, his cold fingertips making me shiver. His whole body seems to be freezing, not one spot that's even the slight bit warm.
     "Lift up," he tells me, pulling my dress down. I get the dress off by moving my legs, accidentally grinding against him. He feels rock hard, but it could just be something in his pocket...a flashlight maybe. A really big flashlight.  "You're so gorgeous, Angel."
      "T-thank you," I say, goosebumps covering my body from his touch. Part of me is starting to worry about his body temperature more than how good his lips feel. They're so soft, but cold and taste heavenly. I reach into his pocket, shifting uncomfortably.
    "W-What are you doing?" He stutters, pulling back. My brows pull together in confusion.
    "Getting that thing out of your pocket. It's uncomfortable," I say, taking my hand away and reaching into the other. His expression shows pure confusion until he starts laughing. Surprisingly, it's a genuine laugh.
     "There isn't anything in my pockets."
     "It's a flashlight or something," I say, rolling my eyes. His laughter just grows, my face turning red from embarrassment.
     "Is it something long and hard?" I nod. He thrusts his hips up, the hard-oh. My eyes widen with realization. I was so mind fogged that I couldn't even realize that was his....thing!
    Getting off of him, Lucifer's laugh falters. I'm not mad, even though it seems like it, I'm just incredibly embarrassed. He's been with countless women and here I was making a terribly innocent mistake because I can't think straight.  
     "We should go back downstairs," I say, tucking my hair behind my ear, my cold body starting to regulate again. He turns his body towards me, lips parted as if he's shocked. "What?"
    "Don't take this the wrong way, but why did you stop?" He asks. "I wasn't trying to make you feel bad, if anything I liked the innocence of it." I shake my head, running my hands over my face.   
   "It's nothing like that, I just think we should go back down so you can be present. I'm sure they all love seeing the owner." That had to have been the lamest excuse I could come up with.
  "Or we could stay up here and watch some corny movie of Llorona's? I won't try anything; I swear." If wasn't my intention to make him feel like he messed up, so I nod in hopes he'll realize that's not the case. "Let's go lay down then."

AN: She innocent innocent. I'm so happy because this story is going to be taking off soon now that they're a lot closer. I really hope you guys enjoyed!
     Question: What do you think will happen? What would you like to see happen?
    Please check out my other stories, comment, vote, and share! Believe in yourself -Vaeh
    Enjoy 😈

 I really hope you guys enjoyed!      Question: What do you think will happen? What would you like to see happen?     Please check out my other stories, comment, vote, and share! Believe in yourself -Vaeh     Enjoy 😈