•Ice Cold•

{°Edited°}
::Ace's POV::

My hands runs along his stubbled cheeks and jaw, deepening our heated kiss. His skin is cold, not just cold, freezing; as if if you were stick your hand in a bowl of ice cubes and not able to remove it. His tongue dances with mine, his hands running along my back. I can feel my dress start to ride up a little at my thighs, but the feel of his lips mating with mine is causing me to care less about flashing my underwear to everyone.
Someone taps my back painfully hard, jabbing their fingers into my shoulder blade. Only one person does that, Alex. I pull back, breathing heavily and Lucifer looking at me in pure shock. I get up, fixing my dress; slowly starting to come back to my senses.
"We have to leave. Now," she says, grabbing her bag and slamming mine to my chest. "Sorry to interrupt your play time," she tells him before grabbing my wrist and yanking me out. I'm still light headed from what just happened, but the cold air hits me like a truck; it's still not as cold as his skin.
"What happened?" I ask her, stopping before we can get into my car. She takes my keys out from her purse and throws them to me.
"I'll tell you when we get in the car, now hurry!" My eyes widen at her tone and fearful look in her eyes. I unlock the car and get in, her locking all the doors once she's settled. "Justin was there."
Suddenly, everything comes back to me. That's the whole reason why I kissed Lucifer in the first place; how could I forget that? All I could think about was his mouth on mine, the way his tongue laced with my own, his ice cold skin, his hands on my back-
"Are you listening to a word I'm saying?" She yells. I jump in my seat at her loudness. "Just drive and we can talk at the dorm. I don't wanna be here any longer."
×××××××

As soon as we get inside the dorm, she locks the doors, even the two small windows for some strange reason. We always open the windows a little when we sleep cause it tends to get hot in here; I guess we aren't tonight.
"Justin was there and I didn't want him seeing me dancing with someone else. He would get pissed off," she say, looking out the window. I sit down on the bed, trying my best to focus on what she's saying, but it's hard. "I probably just made it worse with running off."
"Yeah, that wasn't the best choice. I've made that mistake with him, worst beating he ever gave me," I say, grabbing the stuffed bear I took from home when I came from the horrid dinner. Her eyes narrow.
"Why were you making out with Mr. Hellfire?" She asks, coming to me now. "Don't you hate the guy? Don't you two have some unsaid rivalry towards each other?" I run my hands down my face, groaning and flopping onto my back. "Not to mention he's dating your mother, so there's also that."
"I know, but I panicked," I tell her. "I seen Justin too when I was about to go to you, he seen me and stared to come over. The only logical thing to do in my mind at the moment was to make out with Lucifer, so he wouldn't come over."
"So, now you're on first name basis?" I glare, suddenly tired but mind still wide awake. "And you're still thinking about that kiss, huh?" I sit up, deep in thought.
"Not as much the kiss as I am his skin," I say. She squints one eye, completely confused at my words. "He was...freezing. Like I've never felt someone be that cold. He should have been at hypothermic temperature for sure."
"Are you sure you didn't drink?"
××××××××
::Lucifer's POV::

It's been hours now since Angel and me shared that kiss, and I can't get it out of my head. The way her lips felt so soft with the warmth of her hands on my cold skin. She must be beating herself up over making out with her mothers boyfriend.
Now no one is here, just Llorona, me, and my all too loud thoughts. When kissing her, it felt like my mouth was on fire, on absolute fire. It was almost painful. I wonder if she felt the same, but it just being the opposite temperature. I have no body heat, for I am dead for the most part.
"Was that the human you're convinced is an angel?" Llorona asks, walking down the spiral staircase. I stare at blankly ahead of me.
"Yes," I answer. "How did you know that?"
"She radiated innocence and purity more than anyone in the club tonight," she says, sitting down beside me and taking the glass from my hand, sipping from it. "It was nausiating."
"I'm surprised you noticed. You seemed quite caught up with her friend."
"Alex?"
"So you're on first name basis now?" I ask with a grin. She whips out one of her knives specialized for humans and impales it into my leg. I wince loudly, but laugh.
"I know better than to get involved with humans, Luci. I thought you did too until I seen you tonight." My eyes widen. There's a feeling deep in my chest that I've had since Ace first kissed me and it's not going away, and I can't understand what it is.
"I wasn't the one grinding with a mortal, now was I?"
"No, but if you're anything how I thought you were, you would be upstairs right now fucking her brains out; you wouldn't of let her leave." I refuse to tell her she's right, but I know she is.

AN:I have nothing to say this time. I hope you enjoyed!
Question: Do you guys liked that I made him cold instead of hot? I mean, he's already hot in the way he looks so I gotta make something cold.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter even though I feel it was very simple. Please check out my other stories, comment, vote, and share! Love yourself -Vaeh