I couldn't kiss back.....I didn't even deserve to be in his presence let alone kiss him.

"Namjoon is waiting." I pulled back, breaking the kiss and his eyes flickered in disappointment.

I'm a waste of life.

"Yeah." He turned around without another word and started walking back to the living room. I followed slowly, trying not to move my abdomen too much. I stared at his back as he walked.

He's someone that I really love and he actually means so much to me....but does that mean nothing?

"Ah, you guys are back, I was thinking you might've forgotten me." Namjoon stood up from the couch and smiled to us both widely.

What a fake bastard. How dare he come here after the bullshit he pulled?

"Sorry, we're here now." Yoongi went to sit down and as Namjoon turned to me to probably give me another fake smile I felt an anger like no other brimming inside me.

"So Bell, I do hope you've had a good day, we have a lot to discu--"

I completely cut him off by grabbing him by his fresh suit and punching him in the mouth.

He groaned in pain and fell backwards onto the floor, Yoongi immediately got up while looking at me in shock.

I was beyond angry with him, he knew the effect he had on me, we had been together for so long....he was my first everything and yet he had the guts to drug me and do that to me knowing full well I was married.

"Bell what are you doi--" I cut Yoongi off this time as I started violently kicking Namjoon in the gut. He cried out as I drove my heel into his chest and stomach as hard as I could. All I saw was a devil that needed to die.

"That's enough!!" Yoongi wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me away from Namjoon who was covering his head and neck defensively.

"Oh is it? IS IT!?!" I turned around and pushed Yoongi away from me as I yelled in his face.

He looked at me shocked and in pure confusion. "W..what is going in here!?!?"

I turned and saw Namjoon getting up slowly, holding his stomach that was no doubt bruised horribly.

Oh fuck. I lost control.

"Um..."

My face started to burn as Yoongi stared me down and Namjoon gave me the 'wtf' face.

Just calm down. They are men, it's not that hard to manipulate them.

"I.....I thought I saw a spider. On Namjoon's face." I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose with my fingers.

The room was still silent and I wished I could turn back time to before all this shit happened. Before I screwed everything up.

"Must've just been a shadow." I straightened up and tried to walk to the living room as calmly as I could.

Namjoon sat down again with a heavy sigh as he fixed his suit and Yoongi walked back to us in a state of disbelief. He eyed me skeptically so I just avoided his gaze.

"Anyway what did you want to discuss?" I asked Namjoon with a professional tone as I got a more comfortable position. If my abdomen stung before than it really burned now. Just what I needed.

He was annoyed but also had a face to keep up in order to carry out whatever it was that he was planning.

"Well, after the wedding incident and the rumours of you attacking a company employee, Jeon Jungkook that is, I thought it would be wise for the two of you to show a united front. Especially to the press." Namjoon pointed to me and Yoongi while crossing his leg over his knee.

"Wait what? Are you okay Namjoon? You know, after all that." Yoongi scooted closer to me trying to get eye contact as he wildly looked between me and Namjoon but I still kept my head forward. I can't afford to look at him right now, I'm on the verge of losing it.

"It's nothing, trust me. Anyway, I own a stunning hotel right off the coast of Chengduu and I thought it would be great publicity if you and Bell spent some time there." He lent forward with his elbows on his knees, raising an eyebrow as I glared at him.

"Well, I suppose that's not a bad idea. I was so caught up in work that me and Bell didn't even have a honeymoon." Yoongi grabbed my hand and I stared at it with a loss for words as he intertwined our fingers.

"Excellent. You get your honeymoon and our partnership gets excellent publicity. I will take care of all the arrangements." Namjoon stood up, hiding his obvious pain as he smiled to us.

"Thank you Namjoon, oh and I'd like to apologize if I acted inappropriately at the company before, I'm a bit careful with new people due to some unfortunate past experiences but you've proved to be quite the partner." Yoongi stood up next happily and I nearly vomited at how Namjoon had him fooled. Yoongi outstretched his hand to Joon and I clenched my jaw to stop myself from saying something I wouldn't be able to take back.

"Oh and I forgot to mention that at the end of your trip I'll have a surprise for you both." Namjoon turned to me, sending me a dangerous glare as he adjusted his tie.

"It will change your lives....literally."