Niel nodded..
"Nope I'm okay..they are very light.."

"Really!!u r so strong Tillu!!"she bit a laugh made Neil squinted his eyes over her. he took a long look of her and a instantly mischievous smile appeared on his lips before he said in a gravel tone "BTW two very close person of mine call me Tillu.."

At his words her face jerked up, her pace slowed down. Next moment Avni was found averting her gaze biting her lips, her cheeks a shade deeper. She knew who he referred to. This is a kind of surreptitious game he always love to play with her only to tease her, however he is nonchalant as much as every other person who has no idea of her crushing on him. That's what Avni forged out a conjecture believing he knows nothing. If she knew how badly he wants her to be his.

His face straight with that tantalizing smirk on it. He saw how her cheeks heated up. That's something he could die for, watching her blushing only for him.

Teri Nazar mein nayi si ada hai..
Naya sa nasha bhi ghula hai..
Kayi dino se bandha tha Badal jo..
Teri hi baalon me khula hai..

She very well know how badly she is blushing, she looked everywhere but him. Avni tucked a hair strand behind her ear and took the gentle steps to catch up his speed.

*****

Neil and Avni stopped by a restaurant ten minutes drive.

"Wooow it's so awesome..I love kababs..ummm!!" she moaned closing her eyes munching the food inside her mouth. They have grabbed a seat at the centre, there are few couples sitting around, families as well capturing big tables. Avni admired the place and her eyes shone in appreciation before the mouth-watering food was served to them by a very cheerful young waiter. This is the first time she got inside or there were several times she passed by this particular place but never got chance to stop by and indulge herself in some scrumptious taste.

Neil's eyes rose away his food, a smile made his way on his lips gaping at her antics.

Avni opened her eyes and saw he was staring at her.

"What!!tumbhi khao!!" Glaring she almost barked.

Neil shook his head, put a chicken kabab piece inside his mouth, his smile didn't slipped his face he slowly munched.

"Waise mujhey nahi pata tha ki tu mujhe itna shiddatse notice Karti hai..humm!!" Without any such build up in the process gulping down his food Neil remarked. His eyes at his plate then again up at her.

Avni was seeping her cold coffee she stopped, silently kept the glass down on the table. In her head she is overly alarmed repeating his words. Did she heard it right?

"I didn't get you!! I mean what do you mean!!" Her tone slightly reluctant, she looked down pretending to concentrate in eating.

Neil took a seep from his cold coffee before he came up with a solid tantalizing retort to her. This is becoming more fun than he assumed.
"U said na that I have many different shades of grey shirts but u have never seen me in a Pink shade..sooo..u know..." He lifted his eyebrows in a manner he is trying to see through her soul and also her reply would depend on something he is just want to conform something.

Avni bit her inner cheek took a glance around then shifted her gaze back on him while her heat in crescendo.

"I mean after all we are neighbours we often meet so I just casually saw you.. nothing like noticing and all" Avni replied in a low tone being embarassed.
she sighed blinking her eye lashes then brought down her nervous gaze, shunned not to meet his gaze.