twenty

CHAPTER TWENTY

MY HAND WAS MET with will's hand as the cameras start to roll

"and action!" i heard a random person from the camera crew shout while ellen started talking towards the camera.

"ok so we are here with y/n and will, are you guys excited?" she turned to us.

"um, well, i'm a bit nervous..." i told her while she chuckled and nodded her head.

"why are you guys nervous? i mean come on! this will be fun!" she nudged will in the side with a sarcastic smile.

we both nodded our head and proceeded to follow along with ellen. eventually, she started to guide us to another "building."

"ok ready?" she asked us.

"what? huh— this is it?"

"yup! now let's go!" she continued to dragged will & i into the creepy building thingy.

the camera was in front of us, walking back wards. it was extremely hard to see anything! everything was pitched black... which probably means that camera had some sort of night vision mode on it.

"ok be prepared! i am very experienced with these haunted houses and i would like to inform you that serval THINGS and PEOPLE will jump out in front of yo—" ellen started to ramble, but she got cut off by some kind of human jumping out from... from god knows where!!!

i would be lying if i said i didn't jump at the first official scare. in fact, my grip definitely tightened on will's hand. you can't blame me though! walking around in a pitched black haunted house with creepy, random strangers dressed up as monsters wasn't exactly how i expected my friday to turn out...

i continued to slowly and carefully walk down the long hall way, latching on will's arm. i noticed that there was quite a larger gap between us and the camera suddenly.

"um ellen?" there was no response.

"yeah— wait... where did ellen?" will spoke out confused.

i put my right hand out in front of me, trying to get a grasp on ellen.

"i don't know where she we—" i started to say this until i felt a hand on my shoulder.

i screamed. and i screamed loud. and so did will.

and we ran, fast.

"THERE WAS A HAND ON MY- ON MY SHOULDER!!! OH MY GOD!"

right as i thought we had a break, i suddenly felt a hand grip on our ankles.

and this time, we screamed even louder, if possible. i let go of will's arm and 100% sprinted into the next room.

"EVERY MAN FOR THEM SELVES SORRY MAN!" i yelled out to him as i completely left him in the other room.

i heard a few screams and then saw him run into the room with me, gasping for air. i laughed and smiled at him.

"we're gonna fucking die in here." i whispered to him, only for him to hear but i'm pretty sure the microphone still picked up on it.

i grabbed his whole entire arm and turned around only to be greeted by a person with a chain saw jumping out in front of us.

i immediately jumped backwards  and screamed for my life.

"HOLY SH*T!!" we both yelled out. the dude with the chain saw managed to cram us into the corner of the room. he was screaming at us to move and restarting his chain saw over and over.

i glanced up at the actor's face to see a whole bunch of make up. expect, it didn't look like make up, it looked real. i buried my face in will's shoulder and waited for some type of action where we could escape from the "monster."

eventually, after 20 seconds or so, will & i both agreed to take a run for it. i quickly stood up and ran into the next room.

"jesus! how many rooms are there in this hell hole?!" will said and i laughed.

"and where the heck is elle—" you guessed it, i screamed. there was another fucking CREATOR CHASING ME.

"i saw y-you... we saw y-you! you didn't scare us psh..." will said trying to calm himself down and entertain the actors.

we entered our last and final room. thank god.

there were blue lights surrounding the room, but it was still really dark.

"uhhh? hello?"

"just walk fast, on the count of three! they pop up FAST!" i laughed and started to count to three.

"ready? 1, 2, 3." i attempted to run but it didn't last long.

i got stuck by another creator cramming me into the corner. thankfully, i used my small frame to get around them. i SAFELY exited the horrible house and was once again, greeted by ellen and cameras.

will came out of the house 3 seconds after me.

"ellen. ohhhh ellen." i started and earned a laugh from an audience i didn't know was there.

will pointed his finger at her and out of breath said, "never again ellen. never again." this caused me to smile.

yes, even though we almost died, it was actually a lot of fun.

ellen gave us high fives for "the effort" but i was defeated.

"hey, at least you're alive!!" she joked,

"but you guys took longer than finn, sadie, and josh! they finished with their haunted house way before you guys!"

we were guided back into the regular filming building and were met with josh, sadie, and finn again.

"ok everyone thank u- y/n, will, finn, sadie and josh from the new netflix series!!!" ellen said and we walked back stage and the crowd cheered.

while we were driving home my phone started to buzz a lot.

will
y/n
hey
hi
answer
hola
hi
suppooo
how r ya
i see u

y/n
will, you're literally right
across from me- wtf?

will
i know

y/n
so???? lol

will
you're just vv pretty
and i like uuuuuuu

my eyes widened and i looked up to see will's face bright red and his eyes stared at the screen. he tapped his foot nervously. i smiled.

y/n
i like u toooooooooo

okie i updated y'all i'm trying akjdjsks